WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I've been reading tons of social media reactions and I've literally not seen anyone say this

If you have, post it lol
lol really?

i stopped reading after i saw 4 or 5 not joking. too lazy to go find it but if i come across i’ll post.

they were all tweets btw. and sites were posting them i’m sure you can just google captain marvel embargo

early notes from screenings mostly all say its like a Star Trek movie.

I said this like a month ago and feel like I got flamed for it :lol:
Which Star Trek movie? All the odd numbered ones are great.

I wouldn't be surprised cuz one of Deconnick's CM comic runs was very Star Trek influenced.

Hope you and whoever else is saying it dont mean Star Wars movies.

That pinky toe is under the 4th toe. My sister used to do that. She didn't even try. Her 4th toe just rested on her pinky.

Which Star Trek movie? All the odd numbered ones are great.

I wouldn't be surprised cuz one of Deconnick's CM comic runs was very Star Trek influenced.

Hope you and whoever else is saying it dont mean Star Wars movies.

nah star trek.

i don’t follow star trek but loved the current movies. but they referred to danvers as an “intergalactic diplomat” and that’s how they drew the comparison.

like i said i loved the star trek movies but i don’t think this is going to feel like a marve movie and i’m ok with that. like almost all the reactions i read they just said it’s “different”

nah star trek.

i don’t follow star trek but loved the current movies. but they referred to danvers as an “intergalactic diplomat” and that’s how they drew the comparison.

like i said i loved the star trek movies but i don’t think this is going to feel like a marve movie and i’m ok with that. like almost all the reactions i read they just said it’s “different”
Ah ok I see.

Sounds good to me. To me a few Marvel movies don't feel like typical marvel movies for a while now anyway.

A christmas gift from the wife didn't work out, I got the refund and was like "I'm gonna be responsible, and get frames for my posters"
that includes an IW piece that was supposed to be the culmination of my fandom of the MCU
and then these dropped and I copped. Heroes on one side Villains on the other, from the first 10 years. Should get it in March
It's from an artist that I got a gorgeous BladeRunner piece from also.
As long as Marvel remains tight lipped on Endgame details, I hopefully won't have to worry bout legit prints coming out for it until hopefully around SDCC
plenty of time to get everything framed and up, but even then I still got spot carved out, just in cases
IMG_4172.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

Capn Marvel feet looks like she eats a lot of beef jerky and runs with sasquatch on her personal time :smile:

seems Captain Marvel is rubbing raw da geek community....did this broad piss anyone off im not aware of?

Was just watching AOU and this scene was on..

It's hilarious for how deep Steven was trying to be, how stupid his words actually are in the context of what tony was trying to do

AOU, takes place after WS.. so Steven knows intimately what hydra was trying to do, use an algorithm to determine potential threats and take them out before they have a chance to even become threats

Considering what Steven does with the avengers, that he had a hard on for wanting to be in the military (and the purpose of the military) and what Peggy Carter did with her life.. it's f'n hilarious that he would equate what hydra tried to do with creating something that was intended to have the purpose of protecting the earth and ultimately ended up with vision

Also now that I think about it.. Steven is well aware tony is emotionally after seeing the death of his parents.. why does he not look in the mirror and consider he actions in light of losing someone important to him and seeing someone else important to him in danger?

Anyways this is Steven's wanna be deep scene:

Back
Top Bottom