WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Babysitter, family, close friend. Whatever it takes.

i had tickets for thursday and friday with the intention of returning one set of them depending on which day my homie got off.

another friend hit me up out of the blue with imax laser tickets for thursday. i was absolutely ready to ditch my other friends and give them the local tickets to meet up with the other friend for imax laser :lol: but luckily for me the first homie got friday off. imax laser thursday, cinemark xd friday :pimp:

I'm bringing my 10 month old son to the first showing of the opening day. **** everybody else

Don't be that guy, fam. The first time I saw Infinity War in theater, a dude brought his entire family tree with him including a baby that kept goo gooing. Whole theater wanted to give him that work. He realized he ****ed up and left for a few minutes before coming back. I don't know what he did to that baby but the baby was quiet af after.

Find a sitter. Whatever it takes.

Bringing your 10 month old to a theater is a terrible and selfish idea, not only for the baby, but def for everyone else trying to enjoy the movie, imagine a baby going into a tantrum in the middle of a pivotal moment, I’d be tight and you deserve to get cursed out man....just terrible.

I'm bringing my 10 month old son to the first showing of the opening day. **** everybody else

Bringing your 10 month old to a theater is a terrible and selfish idea, not only for the baby, but def for everyone else trying to enjoy the movie, imagine a baby going into a tantrum in the middle of a pivotal moment, I’d be tight and you deserve to get cursed out man....just terrible.

Exactly, everybody will have a terrible time. Nobody wins.

You will just end up holding a phone to his face playing YouTube videos of baby shark, the screen light will pierce through everyone's eyes and you will have a target on your back.

Not worth it.

Bringing a baby to an empty theatre is ok but opening night? Save yourself the trouble and wait for Redbox or find a baby sitter

One of my biggest pet peeves is inconsiderate people bringing their babies to the movies. Can’t stand it. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom