WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

s-l225.jpg

Not my pic but this is my fave Marvel Shirt I own right now. That Death Row Thanos :nthat:

Does anyone else get the feel that Rhodey was given majority of the comic relief lines in this movie? I’m not mad, because that means he’s in it a lot...wonder if cheadle can deliver it constantly, because every scene he’s in so far he’s the Whitty funny dude..

Does anyone else get the feel that Rhodey was given majority of the comic relief lines in this movie? I’m not mad, because that means he’s in it a lot...wonder if cheadle can deliver it constantly, because every scene he’s in so far he’s the Whitty funny dude..

Ummmm.. didn't seeem like he was crackin jokes in that 1 clip that got released with another white person ranked below him tried steppin in to give orders about something they clearly don't know THAT much about

I think if war machine was in Widows film it would be cool. Her doing her whack spy crap and him having to babysit and make things don’t get out of control for the government.

But still can’t believw we wasting a MCU film for this :smh:
Hope is a January release :lol:

I think if war machine was in Widows film it would be cool. Her doing her whack spy crap and him having to babysit and make things don’t get out of control for the government.

But still can’t believw we wasting a MCU film for this :smh:
Hope is a January release :lol:

Thats just Scar Jo making backstage power moves. Trust me, NO ONE is asking for a Black Widow film. I think they are just rewarding her because she was the most prominent female Avenger for a while.

She was probably like "hold up, why is Brie Lason getting her own film and Im not"

Back
Top Bottom