WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

th
youve gotten better over time bruh lmao
some of your other team mates tho :smh:

I’m putting in all work today through Wednesday because come Thursday, I won’t be thinking about nothing else but Endgame and come Friday I’ll be trying to put myself back together.

Watch it be on some Flashpoint stuff..

As a result of time travel altering of events from the past, creating and then trying to revert the snap, mutants appear; in the current timeline, established in existence.

BOOM!

:lol:

I told the wife “yooooo babe, fair warning to you but once them credits roll, I may cry.”

Not even lyin! Been invested into this universe for 10 years y’all! I’m not ready for the epic ness I’m gonna witness on that IMAX screen

Watch it be on some Flashpoint stuff..

As a result of time travel altering of events from the past, creating and then trying to revert the snap, mutants appear; in the current timeline, established in existence.

BOOM!

:lol:
honestly lowkey the easiest way to establish them lol
instead of them "being in hiding"

Depends if they go as far as FA. That far of a time travel goes in line of Magneto getting his powers around the Holocaust
Yeah but Magneto aint the first mutant. We got mutants existing thousands of years before that in Apocalypse and Selena to name a few.

Unless they're going the Ultimate comics route, and humans created mutants via a sort of weapons plus program I can't see how time travel even 5 decades in the past does all that.

Last edited:
ok, what the heck is Okoye gonna be doing in this movie, any ideas?
I want to assume something happens in Wakanda where some of the characters are working on something or have something to do with Shuri's work on Vision? We'll see.

I'd like to think she has a significant role in the film though.

Yeah but Magneto aint the first mutant. We got mutants existing thousands of years before thst in Apocalypse and Selena to name a few.

Unless they're going the Ultimate comics route, and humans created mutants via a sort of weapons plus program I can't see how time travel even 5 decades in the past does all that.
MCU is based primarily off the ultimate universe. That actually could be the route

Back
Top Bottom