WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That final act broke me I was in awe on the edge of my seat could barely process how I was witnessing something so amazing.

”I am....inevitable”
DATS CALLED BARS ***** YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT!

“I AM...IRON MAN”

OH **** NVM TONY KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THAT! BARS ***** BARS

tenor.gif

Tony-Stark-Shakes-Head-Iron-Man.gif

Y'all dudes holding on to that nostaligac past the same way ppl still pretend Winter Soldier is the best MCU movie.
It’s the equivalent of saying a recent mob movie dethrones goodfellas,

In my opinion this movie wasn’t better than TDK. TOP 3 OFCOURSE

but not better bro. IMO ofcourse

Also, WTF WAS UP WITH THOR LOLOLOLOL

Man okay I think I'm done dipping in and out of various Endgame showings. All of them are sold out.

:rofl: @ the amount of ppl I'm seeing running out to the bathroom trying to find the right time to pee.

At least 7 ppl have ran out :lol: Trying hard to pick their moments.

Man okay I think I'm done dipping in and out of various Endgame showings. All of them are sold out.

:rofl: @ the amount of ppl I'm seeing running out to the bathroom trying to find the right time to pee.

At least 7 ppl have ran out :lol: Trying hard to pick their moments.
Same thing happened to me bro

I went during the middle when it somewhat slowed down a tiny bit

Don’t judge me my bruhs but your boy ain’t even wash his hands after that piss

It’s the equivalent of saying a recent mob movie dethrones goodfellas,

In my opinion this movie wasn’t better than TDK. TOP 3 OFCOURSE

but not better bro. IMO ofcourse

Also, WTF WAS UP WITH THOR LOLOLOLOL
Well thats silly Godfather parts 1 & 2 >>>>>>>>>>> Goodfellas.

This to me far surpasses anything TDK did. Makes it seem real small in comparison. Prisoners and civilians debating on whether to blow each other up, Joker with the old switcheroo, interrogation scene, etc.

Yi bam bay and the garden scene surpass all that. Not to mention the cavalry arriving.

Well thats silly Godfather parts 1 & 2 >>>>>>>>>>> Goodfellas.

This to me far surpasses anything TDK did. Makes it seem real small in comparison. Prisoners and civilians debating on whether to blow each other up, Joker with the old switcheroo, interrogation scene, etc.

Yi bam bay and the garden scene surpass all that. Not to mention the cavalry arriving.
Touché

However, that time **** was so f ing confusing on who lived and who didn’t

SPOILER-FREE REVIEW:

It was incredible.

So many laughs, so many surprises, so many emotional moments, so many payoffs and callbacks to the previous MCU films. It definitely lived up to all of the hype.

I'll have to watch it again, but if you asked me right now, I would say that Endgame is one of the best comic book films of all time.

Go see it as soon as you can.

Back
Top Bottom