WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So glad that I stayed away from any spoilers. The experience I just went through was insane. My god did the Russo’s pull this off. That ending literally brought tears to my eyes. Never had that happen in a theater before. Thank you Feige. Dude should fill in for Stan Lee in the cameo running gag from here on out.

I went looking for the spoilers and it didn’t faze me at all. That €£¥# WAS 10x better in a full theater. I have to go see it again maybe tomorrow night.
That was all just :wow: MY EMOTIONS!

Last edited:
MOVIE WAS EPIC

plain and simple

if i had to nitpick...

hulk didn't get a redemption, not even a single punch at thanos

but overall this was just the best, making an amazingly great movie while giving homage and fan service

i was so glad i avoided all spoilers because that was quite an experience that will probably never be replicated again, they can do another 10 yr build up but its not gon' be the same

like i said before, i wasn't ready for this and i still can't believe what i saw

my god!

Question

Why did they underpower Thor in this one?

He one shotted dude in IW, in this he was brawling with him

I peeped random spoilers...some true...some false

but it didnt ruin the film for me honestly...it was that awesome

Lmao when the movie finished, everyone was sitting and waiting for a credits scene
I yelled out “nothing after the credits “
Some dude said why you lying for

I left and took a long crap since I held it in through the whole movie

I come out and everyone leaving mad pissed off and some dude said we should have listened to you lmao

If there was a 5 year time jump, how was Spider-Man still in high school at the end?

I ain’t even think of that

And I know the homie master zik back there said he would explain it but bruh

Still so ****ing confused about the time transportations

Question

Why did they underpower Thor in this one?

He one shotted dude in IW, in this he was brawling with him

Dude spent 5 years blaming himself for shh.. and didn’t do shh but sit on his a*** and drink beeer and play video games

What did u really expect?

Back
Top Bottom