WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Damn just got home and still shook.
Watching again at 8:30pm tonight.
If you guys need to pee 1st hour is best bet, around a "selfie" time was when I went, didnt miss a beat, ran a 4.4 from my seat.
Movie was overhyped for a month but lived up to it. Even with spoilers out in the wild and what not, the movie so hypnotizing you forget what happens and everything captured in the cinema is an experience.

Beginning of the film felt super rushed. A lot of scenes that presented a problem only to be solved immediately in the next scene :lol:

The heist was mostly good. Had a couple problems with a scene here or there. Loved the callbacks though.

Final battle and epilogue were perfect. Return of the King levels

Beginning of the film felt super rushed. A lot of scenes that presented a problem only to be solved immediately in the next scene :lol:

The heist was mostly good. Had a couple problems with a scene here or there. Loved the callbacks though.

Final battle and epilogue were perfect. Return of the King levels

Agreed, I may change my mind on second viewing... but the entire pacing of the first half was weird as hell to me.

I definitely was feeling Infinity War more as a whole the first viewing ... that final battle though in End a Game....!!!!!

Watching again @ home.

20190426_012729.jpg

love how Thanos felt stronger without the infinity stones then with them.
Yeah he was washing all 3 of them and honestly if he was just coming there to beat them no gauntlet involved he'd win.
Question

Why did they underpower Thor in this one?

He one shotted dude in IW, in this he was brawling with him
Look at him. He was washed up.

Back
Top Bottom