WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

2f6530eb-4850-4f7b-984f-7007aac3e394-jpeg.2322212

467574bb-63c1-4423-a2df-c6055dc64d31-jpeg.2322214

On point. Emotionally, I'm beat .

If feels like a chapter of my life is over.

Do I have to be an adult now? :frown:

SERIOUSLY MAN ugh! |l

But props to Feige (sp?), Russo Brothers, etc. for keeping MCU what it is today. Like other franchises, it has its flaws but I have no complaints whatsoever. This type of consistency and relevance since 08 (or earlier) will not be matched anytime soon.

So we’re looking another 5 years for another Avengers or nah? :lol:

Great film. But not related what previews did they show prior? The janky theatre i went to started off thr rip no previews

Where did gamora go?

Also, did some people knew they died and some didn't? Peter met up with Stark said he must've gotten knocked out and missed him, for only a minute, quantum real time I guess?

But then when Clint's family saw him they came running and crying.

So for people in the dead zone, time didn't pass for them at all. Minutes..hours. but I guess they have recollections?
Gamora most likely dipped the second she saw Thanos dusted :lol: Plenty ships around to stowaway on or steal.

Depends. I think it all had to do with what you saw before you died. Peter saw everybody get dusted and could feel it happen to him. Where as BP didn't see or even notice his dusting since he was busy trying to help Okoye standup.

We didnt see what Clint's wife saw or the boys. His daughter most likely had no idea what happened. All they know is one min they're playing catch, making bbq, putting away arrows and when they get back all of that is gone and Clint is nowhere to be found. So they were probably doing the same thing when they got back, yelling Clint's name like crazy. Imagine if they turned on the TV first, their minds must've been racing. Then the wife calls him. They just know sonething happened.

Spidey got informed and obviously before that he knew **** was going down.

No time passed for them when they were dusted. Doubt they have any recollections. Just their last memory while alive.

Last edited:
That bugged me...

They specifically said if you go back and change something in the past it won’t affect the timeline your currently in, but instead would create an alternate timeline...

If that’s the case then old man Cap shouldn’t have been there at the end because him going back and living his life with Peggy would’ve itself been an alternate timeline...

Since he was there then that says that he was always the person Peggy married...In that case then in Cap’s past movies it showed that they had kids...Thus his great niece (Sharon Carter) hooked up with him knowing she was related to him :sick:...

Another issue I had...Steve would’ve been good with just letting Bucky go through years of torture as the Winter Soldier? Or willingly allow Hydra to take over Shield? Not save Tony’s parents from Bucky? Doesn’t seem like stuff Captain America, as based in this universe, would’ve been good with doing...

Yea I was wondering the same thing. They explicitly said that changing the past doesn't change the future yet Cap showed up as an old man?

Yea I was wondering the same thing. They explicitly said that changing the past doesn't change the future yet Cap showed up as an old man?

We don't know that he in fact did change the past. What we saw may be what Cap was ALWAYS destined to do.

Back
Top Bottom