WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I LIKE I LIKE, however they would have to be the equivalent of X Men first class because they look so young. I'm not worried about them figuring out a way to age Riri up if they want. However we have a lot to work with already in the universe.
Why would they age Riri up? She's supposed to be young.

"Kamala Khan, aka Ms. Marvel, may finally be coming to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige confirmed that there are “plans” to bring Marvel’s first teen Muslim superhero to the big screen, with a potential Ms. Marvel movie in the works after the release of Captain Marvelin 2019."

Black captain America, Muslim ms marvel AND now the biggest star/individual property is a black man with an all black supporting cast

MAGA folks going love it

Black captain America, Muslim ms marvel AND now the biggest star/individual property is a black man with an all black supporting cast

MAGA folks going love it
Don’t like it

White power.

BF686279-7EAE-4C68-A10C-9045C63C235E.gif

They'll probably have hologram tony stark giving guidance.
X-men and MCU need to start weaving their universes together more. They also need more conflict between different heroes like civil war to open up more storylines.

They have some opportunities to introduce many important storylines/characters with BP 2 (namor), Eternals, guardians 3, strange 2, but most of the other movies are solo/duo introduction movies. To get to secret wars they have to delve into multiverse more, introduce illuminati, the conflict between ("good guy" superheros). 2 years away from being 2 years away imo
Can't setup Illumanti if at least three of the major players aren't in the MCU. They just got the rights and directors said by the time they wrapped they couldn't add or put any easter eggs of the newly acquired properties. They were told they can't use the new universe until after Dark Phoenix.
Channing Tatum as Gambit
We had come so far and were agreeing but that is TRASH. Tatum needs to be far from a MCU movie, dude is garbage.
I looked up pictures and she fits the role. I just remember that whoever was supposed to be casted had a rack like Haley Atwell lol
Oh MY DAMN. I can see why Steve was trying to get back to Ms. Carter.
f756e4c6bd74ff09fc669ac71a2d024a.jpg

I know why Steve ain't want to tell Falcon about her. Instantly remembers when he had her up in the air. :evil::evil: Steve you old freak.

What screwed Chris Evans is that he locked himself into a multiple movie deal - something like 9 pictures of more.

RDJ only had something like a 2-3 movie deal and everytime it's about to expire, he signs for one more picture, and he just keeps signing short picture deals for more and more money.
Dude didn't know how big movie would be, you seen Chris movie list. He has a lot of trash in his list and B/C level movies. Downey is old school been around the block a few times.
Don’t worry about stature. For 20 mill any actor would work out 8 days a week and take steroids if needed
Um you were saying.
Bad-Boys-3-Photo-Will-Smith-Martin-Lawrence.jpg
Dude like I DGAF, just send the check. Speaking of which I wouldn't mind being Blue Marvel but I would give the nod to Michael Jai because I feel he would really make the role his own and could use the work. The voice doesn't hurt either.
Why would they age Riri up? She's supposed to be young.
Because I don't think a young girl would work saving the world, for some reason I recall her being a real early teen like 14.

Can't setup Illumanti if at least three of the major players aren't in the MCU. They just got the rights and directors said by the time they wrapped they couldn't add or put any easter eggs of the newly acquired properties. They were told they can't use the new universe until after Dark Phoenix.

We had come so far and were agreeing but that is TRASH. Tatum needs to be far from a MCU movie, dude is garbage.

I know why Steve ain't want to tell Falcon about her. Instantly remembers when he had her up in the air. :evil::evil: Steve you old freak.
dear lordt

Because I don't think a young girl would work saving the world
But that's exactly why her movie would work

Imagine the whole superhero world telling her to butt out cuz she's a teenager but she uses her brain to figure out something nobody else can solve

She can get the super soldier semen :lol:

So if I understand it, marvel CAN'T make a namor solo movie, but they can use him as a villain or an antihero in someone else's?

Do it marvel!

Namor is one of BPs anti-heros and the earthquake in the water hints that he's in BP2, they are also both in illuminati

So if I understand it, marvel CAN'T make a namor solo movie, but they can use him as a villain or an antihero in someone else's?

Do it marvel!
I still have no clue what Universal is thinking, I will sit on the rights and prevent you from using him. That's fine make him a bad guy in BP2, then 6/7 movies down the line he can be introduced in the Illuminati.
Unless they make a solo doom movie, they need ANOTHER fantastic 4 reboot
If done they will need to skip the origin story we have been down that road to many times. Just need to jump right into it.
No Hulk? Also only one big brain, could be a problem.

In the next phase not sure if Marvel growing the audience or just trading who the audience will be.

Back
Top Bottom