WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

My vote for the new Prof X

Joe Pesci

Joe-Pesci.jpg

If Stallone can be in the MCU. Joe Pesci for Prof X, Al Pachino for Mags and Ashton Kutcher for Doom.
Robert DeNiro for Sinster.

Almost forgot Ray J as Blade. BOOM!!!
Whew for a second I thought you were serious.

yea this was cringe. theres something disingenuous about it since i dont recall him EVER saying anything about the movies....for the past 11 years. and now all the sudden when a role is possible hes got a dissertation of congratulations? -_-

he trying to force his way to the front like he did with the fast n furious series?
Somehow I'm inclined to agree. That clip sorta went from a Congrats, to Oh I'm good friends with this Marvel guy; see you on set later. I'm glad they're my friends.
Lol, that's just me though.

Not sure why though since he’s already playing black Adam in dc
The Rock has been attached to the DCEU damn near longer than anybody who has yet to do a movie.

He sees whats happening over there with the other leading men and he sees how it is over @ Marvel. Especially after IW and EG. He knows where the best situation for him would be.

Not to mention this is not the first time he has done this. Before marvel and netflix, The Rock was out here campaigning to be Luke Cage on Twitter :lol: Along with other thirsty actors who were pulling the same stunts. This is like pre-AoU.

He had a meeting but nothing came of it. That's when he went to DC. I think Feige likes to leave those interviews open ended and hopeful when he doesn't have anything immediate for an actor. Only guys I know that have turned things down are Matthew McConaughey and Joaquin Phoenix.

Last edited:
That might be the worst looking game next to MvC Infinite. Like if Fox made that game.

They should’ve gotten the people that made DMC5.

I'm disappointed that they couldn't just focus on giving us a single player campaign. They split their focus with co-op play. I don't give a **** about coop play.

Lmao. I'm crying that they left Hawkeye out :rofl:

And it's a travesty that the best looking face is Bruce Banner's

Back
Top Bottom