WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

SHANG-CHI Shortlist Reportedly Includes AQUAMAN's Ludi Lin; Donnie Yen Also Said To Be Up For Role

According to That Hashtag Show, Ludi Lin (Aquaman, Black Mirror, Power Rangers) is a top choice to play the titular martial arts expert - although there's no indication that he has met with the studio about the role just yet. Apparently, 13 Reasons Why actor Ross Butler is also on Kevin Feige's radar.

In addition, Marvel reportedly "hopes to meet" with the legendary Donnie Yen (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story) for another lead role. While there is a chance it's Shang-Chi himself, it's far more likely to be the mysterious "wise old statesman" character we heard about last month.

Hopefully those 2 or whoever they choose as a solid martial arts background.

tumblr_on2xplR1T01vilgmyo2_540.gif

SHANG-CHI Shortlist Reportedly Includes AQUAMAN's Ludi Lin; Donnie Yen Also Said To Be Up For Role

According to That Hashtag Show, Ludi Lin (Aquaman, Black Mirror, Power Rangers) is a top choice to play the titular martial arts expert - although there's no indication that he has met with the studio about the role just yet. Apparently, 13 Reasons Why actor Ross Butler is also on Kevin Feige's radar.

In addition, Marvel reportedly "hopes to meet" with the legendary Donnie Yen (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story) for another lead role. While there is a chance it's Shang-Chi himself, it's far more likely to be the mysterious "wise old statesman" character we heard about last month.
Need to look @ the main characters of the cast of Warrior.

Dunno if they strictly sticking to Chinese actors.
I might be in the minority but I was a fan on him as IF (well 2nd season)
By then it was too late sheep wise.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Planning A Return To Comic-Con’s Hall H After 2018 Break: What Will They Bring?

We’re hearing that Disney’s Marvel Cinematic Universe is heading back to San Diego Comic-Con after sitting out Hall H last year.

While there haven’t been any concrete plans made yet in regards to the lineup, it’s an important year for the MCU in the wake of Avengers: Endgame wrapping up a number of storylines, plus the gains made in the expansion of Marvel with the Disney-Fox merger.

Inject Spider-Man: Far From Home into my veins. This movie is gonna be special...

Stormin Norman? :nthat:
EBE66072-D95C-4440-95EB-8353F65FA550.jpeg

That's nuts people are still watching and still getting emotional.
I was cutting onions when they all assembled again in act 3 like...
2B587BC3-C3D7-413E-AC73-771BA8E72928.gif

But I don’t know if this was the first time folks in my theater were watching it for the 1st time or not, but they were definitely sobbing at the funeral scene.

Tony and Peter reunion always gonna tug my heart strings bros lol

Man just from the trailers for FFH, you can tell they’re going at least be something that hits with happy and Peter

If they got Peter making cheeseburger runs for Morgan...

6FB0DD66-4C1D-4FAB-8544-711B5472CF9A.gif

Watched End Game in theaters again today for my 2nd viewing since release day. Just wanted to catch in theaters one more time. Folks in the theater were crying.

Even I got emotional again :lol:
Been away from the thread for a minute, but did it pass Avatar?

Back
Top Bottom