WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

damn, so dude just chillin under the rubble for 5 years? :lol:

Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige Has Confirmed Conversations With JOHN WICK Star Keanu Reeves

While speaking to ComicBook.com at the Spider-Man: Far From Home press junket, Kevin Feige was asked about the rumor, and revealed that they've been trying to get the John Wick actor on board for a while now.

“We talk to him for almost every film we make,” Feige laughed. “I don’t know when, if, or ever he’ll join the MCU, but we very much want to figure out the right way to do it.”
Hmm Black Bolt is they ever do Inhumans again?

John C Reilly rising from the rubble as Nova? lolol

or nova primes assistant...

latest

MV5BZGI4MzQzMmYtZTIyZi00Nzg4LWJhYjQtNzliNjM2ODVhODA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,898_AL_.jpg

mikaela-hoover-guardians-of-the-galaxy-premiere-in-los-angeles_1.jpg

9Q1A1642.jpg

Pretty sure it's going to be a post credits scene for Far From Home which I'm ok with. I was planning on seeing Endgame one more time before I see FFH. Now I just gotta worry about getting a good seat.

Maybe they show the deleted Tony Soul Stone scene with his daughter?

PO

Can’t believe the answer to how his fishbowl Helmet works was in a way similar to nanotech.

Im hearing so much about how exciting the post credits scenes are too. It better be a Toby cameo:lol:

Is it true nobody wants to see X-men right now or at least a hint????? Am I the only one on this boat??? I paid no attention to the fox movies so I’m super hyped for MCU’s take.

Reactions: Ube
You'd have to go out of your way to not be able to notice all the damage Fox has done to the X franchise and how much bad public perception resulted from their terrible decisions...

The X-Men will need a good long rest before they're introduced again.

I’ll do myself a favor and just stay away from watching those films. I only watched dofp because it was getting so much reception, and surprisingly it was good.

Back
Top Bottom