WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

D9v55oRXYAADO0M

Passing on this

Never liked the Natasha character to begin with unless I had alone time in my crib

Guardians 2 was meh.... movie is so overrated.

And first avenger is grouped with the worst marvel movies

The russo’s couldn’t even use scenes from that movie for the flashbacks.. they literally cut new scenes

Which is why it should have been Ronan and his crew that she took on at the end

Then it would have made sense why he was running to thanos because he knew he needed something else
Not really.

CM takes place over a decade before GotG.

The Kree empire had already fallen amd restructured, and kicked Ronan out for being an extremist.

Kinda strange after getting his *** handed to him twice (most likely) and basically being exiled he still has CM on his mind.

Ronan went to Thanos looking for an ally to take back the Kree last I recall. He disnt know about the power stone until he got it and used it.

Not really.

CM takes place over a decade before GotG.

The Kree empire had already fallen amd restructured, and kicked Ronan out for being an extremist.

Kinda strange after getting his *** handed to him twice (most likely) and basically being exiled he still has CM on his mind.

Ronan went to Thanos looking for an ally to take back the Kree last I recall. He disnt know about the power stone until he got it and used it.

My point is that Ronan would know that the skrulls have CM helping and protecting them.. so he’d need thanos to be able to stand a chance now

They kill BW and then give her a movie when people already don’t care about her? Bold move :lol:

Must be a long overdue promise or something they finally have to make good on. SJH makes nothing but trash movies on her own

AVENGERS: ENDGAME - Here's What We'll Reportedly See After The Credits Roll In This Weekend's "Extended" Cut

While the film itself won't include any additional scenes, there will be some brand new content after the credits and it's said that the deleted scene revolves around The Hulk. While most were hoping to see that cut sequence featuring Katherine Langford as an older Morgan Stark, the report goes on to say that this is a more fitting post-credits scene.

Some showings will reportedly include an introduction by directors Joe and Anthony Russo, while there will also be a Stan Lee tribute and some sort of Spider-Man: Far From Home teaser.

They kill BW and then give her a movie when people already don’t care about her? Bold move :lol:

Must be a long overdue promise or something they finally have to make good on. SJH makes nothing but trash movies on her own
My 11 year old daughter has been asking about a black widow movie for a couple years now

I like the poster. Not seeing any updates to ticket sales yet

some theaters are popping up, there's at least one in my area that is showing but chances are theaters are probably trying to all of a sudden fit in their weekend schedule

some theaters are popping up, there's at least one in my area that is showing but chances are theaters are probably trying to all of a sudden fit in their weekend schedule
Thats what im thinking as well. Hopefully one pops up nearby for me

Back
Top Bottom