WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Mahershala Ali Called Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige After His Latest Oscar Win To Talk BLADE

In a post-presentation interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Feige revealed Ali actually called Marvel Studios after winning the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his work in Green Book earlier this year and set up a meeting with the Marvel team. "When Marhershala calls, you answer." said Feige and he then revealed that at the meeting, Ali was very upfront about his desire to make a new Blade movie.
Mahershala was like hey man this Green Book racist backlash is not a good look for me right now. I just won an Oscar. I need that Black Panther package Kevin but even darker.

He’s reprising his role for the ‘What If’ series
That aint starting any time soon. Thought he was gonna cameo in BP2.
Ok, uum, we ain’t making a big deal that BAE is in the MCU now Master Zik Master Zik !?!?
I been over the moon for a while now that she has arrived.

I'm just uneasy if her character will last past this movie.

Look forward to Rachel though :evil:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
The eternals crew look good together. Can't put my finger on why.

Marvel mastered the art of casting.

Last edited:
Is Foster going to have cancer like in the comic? That's the only reason to make her Thor.

It’s crazy when you stop to think about all of the established actors that are part of the MCU, past and present.
Like LEGIT actors. People who you would have never thought would be apart of a comic book franchise.

Cumberbatch.
Mahershala.
Sir Ben.
Sam Rockwell.
Angelina Jolie.
Tilda Swanson.
Scar.
Jake Gylenhaal.
Jeffrey Wright.
Ed Norton RIP.

i actually feel like most of those would do cbm roles

gylenhaal was almost spidey, jolie does maleficent and a bunch action films before, cumberbatch is sherlock holmes, swinton was in constantine, scarjo seems open to anything really and mahershala was on luke cage

rockwell wasnt big enough when he got the im2 role and jeffrey wright was on hunger games and westworld, he makes a living off of scifi and he is just doing voiceover, if anything he almost seems wasted unless the watcher voice transfers over to the films

leonardo would be like the one who won't do it, i am not sure how close he was to actually being doc strange or tony stark outside of rumors or marvel wanting him

or denzel who doesn't really do sequels until most recently

Marvel does it again.

Really excited about everything they announced. Really interested in Dr. Strange 2.

Also the Hawkeye series. If they plan on adapting the series based on the Matt Fraction. Whooo. My body is ready.

i actually feel like most of those would do cbm roles

gylenhaal was almost spidey, jolie does maleficent and a bunch action films before, cumberbatch is sherlock holmes, swinton was in constantine, scarjo seems open to anything really and mahershala was on luke cage

rockwell wasnt big enough when he got the im2 role and jeffrey wright was on hunger games and westworld, he makes a living off of scifi and he is just doing voiceover, if anything he almost seems wasted unless the watcher voice transfers over to the films

leonardo would be like the one who won't do it, i am not sure how close he was to actually being doc strange or tony stark outside of rumors or marvel wanting him

or denzel who doesn't really do sequels until most recently
CD1136FA-7CD3-4D6A-A320-17C0CA6BF675.gif

:lol:

And by Scar, I meant the voice actor for Scar from LK.

He'll do just fine as Shang Chi

I'm happy for the guy. I think he'll do amazing as the lead role!

He has experience with martial arts, and I believe he was a former stuntman.

He's also pretty funny, and has appeared in various Youtube sketches, along with his Tv shows.

On top of that, he's extremely humble and I've heard that he's one of the nicest dudes to be around with.

Marvel doesn't screw up with their selections, especially their lead roles.

I'm happy for the guy. I think he'll do amazing as the lead role!

He has experience with martial arts, and I believe he was a former stuntman.

He's also pretty funny, and has appeared in various Youtube sketches, along with his Tv shows.

On top of that, he's extremely humble and I've heard that he's one of the nicest dudes to be around with.

Marvel doesn't screw up with their selections, especially their lead roles.

im legit pumped man

i cant believe they got tony leung also, dudes a legend in HK cinema (he was in the infernal affairs movies, the movies the departed was adapted from)

Dr strange 2 could be the movie that pulls all of marvel back together. It coukd be where we get xmen. Ff. Maybe even a new iron man or cap possibilities will be endless.

I love Ali...i almost want to see a newer talent playing blade tho.

Ali is a great actor, but Snipes really made that character His...wouldn’t had mind if they brought him back to do it all over again...

Back
Top Bottom