WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Why didn’t dr strange just do his teleportation thing back to earth when they were on the Maws ship?

Stan Lee's cameo in Endgame compared to his actual look in the 1970s.

vlcsnap-2019-07-31-09h20m51s150.png

229620672_18c7d0beae_b.0.0.jpg
I have a strong suspicion that man frequented car key parties.

What is Secret Wars about?
The very first one (also the first superhero comicbook crossover event) involved a cosmic entity named the Beyonder snatching a bunch kf heroes and villains from earth and putting them on Battleworld where he basically told them to fight to the death and whoever won would be granted any wish. Dr. Doom ends up stealing the Beyonder's powers, heroes defeat Doom (cuz he always sabotages himself), everybody goes home.

2015 Secret Wars is a bit more complicated cuz it involves the unnaturally early death of the multiverse. Basically alternate earth's of every universe are colliding and is resulting in the destruction of both universes of the two earths, called incursions. Later on its revealed a group of cosmic beings named the Beyonce's are the cause of this. Some heroes figure out that if one of the earth's are destroyed then both universes survive. So it becomes a needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few (sacrificing 6 billion lives to save trillions across two universes). This isn't known to the entire world each tike it happens so its a literal war between earths going down in secret up until they actually collide.

The Illuminati (Namor, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Tony Stark, Beast, Reed Richards, Dr. Strange, and Captain America try to figure out ways to solve this problem without global genocide and are only successful the first time using the infinity gauntlet. Then they kick Captain America out for being a naive p[()]ssy and later on the Hulk, then Amadeus Chi, Hank Pym, and Captain Britain join the Illuminati before the last incursion. Thanos learns of what's going down a d with his Black Order is down to destroy earth's to survive. Namor betrays the Illuminati in order for Thanos to do this and he's joined by Maximus the Mad. Dr. Doom is figuring out his own way to deal with incursions. Dr. Strange eventually gives up on the Illuminati can solve this and goes to find his own solution.

In the end, the heroes fail, the Illuminati fail, and the Black Order are exiled. Earth-616 and ultimate earth are destroyed. The Illuminati and select few of Marvel heroes figure out a way to survive the death of the multiverse due to Reed Richards. The Black Order does the same with help with the ultimate universe Reed Richards. Dr. Doom, Dr. Strange, and Molecule Man team up to stop the Beyonders and save what left. Doom uses MM's power to defeat the Beyonders and then once again takes their power (Strange lets him) and he salvaged patches of the various earth's in the multiverse creating one place left, Battleworld. Dr. Doom is god and Dr. Strange is his sheriff. Then the remaining heroes and villains who survived show up 8 years later and everything goes to hell.

To this day, I have no idea what Fin Fang Foom is
Just a Marvel monster a.k.a. alien dragon

250px-ST-89.jpg

Last edited:
Just read/saw/heard a bunch of RUMOR info from Reddit/YouTube regarding the MCU’s future. Interesting to say the least.

Again these are all rumors!!!

TvO of the Lords of the Long Box YouTube channel, which was recently terminated by YouTube, leaks information told to him by a source close to the industry. TvO is known for his live shows/podcasts on Lords of the Long Box that first started in 2015.
  • Secret Wars will be the next 'Endgame' event, and will be built up to in phases 4,5, and 6.
  • Annihilation Wave and Galactus will happen between phases 4 and 6
  • Fantastic Four and X-Men logos are already made. Will be in D23.
  • Secret Wars will be more like the 2015 version.
  • Earth will be Battleworld, and will be mapped out like Lord of the Rings with a twist.
  • Doctor Doom will be taking over Europe.
  • Mandarin will be controlling Asia.
  • The Red Skull will be brought back to control the US.
  • US Agent is gonna be a ex-hydra agent that turns on Red Skull. Henry Cavill as US Agent?
  • Jeph Loeb (Marvel TV) and Kevin Feige working together now.
  • Marvel TV on Hulu will connect to MCU e.g. Ghost Rider.
  • Doctor Strange 2 will open up the multiverse and supernatural to MCU.
  • Netflix characters will come back on Hulu.
  • Fin Fang Foom coming to Shang Chi movie. Source has seen concept art.
  • Moon Girl coming to Disney+.
  • Netflix/Hulu characters will be part of Secret Wars, unlike Endgame.
  • Rumor that Giancarlo Esposito is playing Norman Osborn is not true. Kevin Feige does not own Norman Osborn.
  • FF Galactus vs Tyrant rumors are not true.
  • Feige is a big fan of John Byrne FF run.
  • Herald of Galactus in first FF movie will be Frankie Raye following Silver Surfer.
  • Venom 3 will be a part of the MCU, and will be Maximum Carnage.
  • In Spider-man 3, Peter will need to hire a lawyer, Jennifer Walters ( She-Hulk).
  • Marvel wants Wesley Snipes as Dracula.
  • If Snipes is not interested, Marvel is eyeing Giancarlo Esposito as Dracula.
  • DC is also trying to get Esposito in Reeves' The Batman.
  • Namor is the villian in Black Panther 2.
  • Donnie Yen was in the running for Mandarin before being beat out by Tony Leung.
  • Rock is in 'deep talks' for Namor. He is upset at DC for the budget on Black Adam.
  • TvO has not heard much about Deadpool. Marvel R rated films will have FOX banner in front of movie.
  • Keanu Reeves wants to be Adam Warlock, but his team wants him to be Moon Knight.
  • There are concept art of Hercules and Machine Man for Thor.
  • Omega Red is planned ot be an X-Men villian very soon.
Bullet points were made as they were mentioned on the live show. Most of these will be announced at D23 this year, so we will see soon if any of these leaks are true.

Some of these got to be real so I can’t wait for d23

LEGION Showrunner Noah Hawley Says His DOCTOR DOOM Movie Is "Done" At Marvel Studios

In a new interview, Hawley has revealed that the movie is "done" and that he has no idea whether Marvel Studios is interested in moving forward with his take on Victor Von Doom.

"I mean, where it stands is now that the movie is done and Legion is done and I’ve taken a little time off because someone told me there was this word “vacation,” which means you don’t work, which sounded really interesting to me. But you know, I need to circle back to them and announce that I would love to make it and figure out if that’s something that is possible. Whether or not they already have a plan in place for what to do with those characters or whether they’re open to my kind of vision for what to do with those characters. But it’s sort of on me right now to go push them, which I will do as soon as I come up for air."

Marvel Studios Looking To Cast A "Ruler Of An Ancient Kingdom"; Is NAMOR Finally Coming To The MCU?

According to a site that's been reliable in the past for casting intel, Marvel Studios is currently loking to cast a character who sounds an awful lot like Namor, the Sub-Mariner.

Code named "David," they're described as a "ruler of an ancient, distant kingdom." It's said that Marvel Studios is preferably looking for an actor who is of Asian descent, and fans have been saying for years that they would like someone of that ethnicity to bring the ruler of Atlantis to the big screen.

Apparently, the movie Marvel Studios wants this character to appear in is in the pre-production stage so whoever it is will more than likely appear in a Phase 4 release like Eternals or Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

GHOST RIDER And HELSTROM Will Kick Off A Series Of Marvel Shows Under A Banner Called "Adventure Into Fear"

There's currently not much info on these shows, but while speaking with Deadline, Loeb revealed that the forthcoming horror series will be under a banner they refer to as "Adventure Into Fear," a name shared by a Marvel Comics title from the 1970s. Unsurprisingly, the Marvel Television chief didn’t provide a lot of details on this new banner, but he did explain that during discussions with Hulu they realized “there were three or four shows that” could fit under the “Adventure into Fear” title. While two of these are obviously Ghost Rider and Helstrom, Loeb confirmed there are still a couple of shows that have yet to be “revealed to the world.”

Finally, even though most will classify this collection of Marvel series as horror, Loeb said that isn’t the term he’d use, as horror is a bit too broad of a description.

“No, it’s terror, because when you say horror, it means so many different things,” Loeb added, before detailing how the Marvel programs will be different from more gore-y projects. “What we love is the notion of how we can present a Marvel hero who was truly feared and truly believed that they were a monster, but that, as the stories go on, they realize, oh, I’m the hero of the story, I’m not the villain of the story.”

namor kinda lame. Then they got the typical martial artist character we always see. I guess there's no character with cool powers or weapons for an asian to play.

Disney Said To Be "Unimpressed" With NEW MUTANTS; DEADPOOL May Alternate Between R & PG-13

According to Variety, Disney is largely unimpressed with John Boone's upcoming X-Men spinoff The New Mutants, and believes it has "limited box office potential." The film is currently set for an April 2020 theatrical release, but, as far as we know, still requires some reshoots. If this report is accurate, it doesn't sound like Fox's new corporate parent is going to have much interest in forking out for any additional photography!

As for Deadpool, Disney is still said to be "grappling" with how to integrate The Merc With a Mouth into the MCU, and is trying to find a way for the character to "move seamlessly between Avengers spinoffs and bloody, profane stand-alone adventures."

That certainly sounds like we could end up getting the best of both worlds, with a toned down Wade Wilson joining Earth's Mightiest Heroes, while the hard-R Merc we know as love continues to slice 'n dice his way through his own solo movies.

Back
Top Bottom