WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

:rofl:

Your screename must translate to opioid addict in English.

Stark suit looks fake and the Rhino suit looks dope.

You need to go to a meeting. You hitting rock bottom.

Sound like lame calling that mediocrity a masterpiece.

Quoting this to see your opinion change in 10 years. “I told you so.”

Quoting this to see your opinion change in 10 years. “I told you so.”
The Amazing Spider-Man movies arent better than the Raimi Spidey movies.

My opinion isnt going to change in 2029. By then there'll probably be 2 other Spidey remakes better than those 2 movies.

The Amazing Spider-Man movies arent better than the Raimi Spidey movies.

My opinion isnt going to change in 2029. By then there'll probably be 2 other Spidey remakes better than those 2 movies.

We can agree to disagree. But Gwen’s death was executed better than any deaths in the MCU.

Those are big facts!

hot take culture got dudes coming out the woodworks to make a new of themselves with trash hot takes :lol:

We can agree to disagree. But Gwen’s death was executed better than any deaths in the MCU.

Those are big facts!
Actually ASM2 was a ****ing travesty.

They ****ing rushed Gwen's death and it was even worse that lame *** Harry Osborn Goblin did it.

So bad.

my guy out here typing like this rn

TASM2_DeDehaan_03.jpg

The cinematic motion of Gwen falling while peters web was trying to catch her was a cinematic masterpiece.

These are facts, not opinions.
:rofl: This dude lame found a new way to argue with me :smh:

Movie did a disservice to the Night Gwen Stacy Died.

wonder if any of the backlash sways Sony one way or another lol
doubt it tho
If that stock still plummets they'll be swinging for the fences.

Once they're on their own and start production they better have one hell of a buzz. Cuz I know Marvel isn't going to let them front like they still a part of the MCU.

Last edited:
Say what y’all want about how dc and warner bros are garbage

But atleast we don’t have restrictions on super hero’s being from different companies

This ****ing sucks, so we won’t get a continue of the post credit scene in far from home?

Spider-Man homecoming
Spider-Man far from home
Spider-Man homeless?:frown:

Say what y’all want about how dc and warner bros are garbage

But atleast we don’t have restrictions on super hero’s being from different companies

This ****ing sucks, so we won’t get a continue of the post credit scene in far from home?

Spider-Man homecoming
Spider-Man far from home
Spider-Man homeless?:frown:
As much as I love DC characters, it pains me to say that having the cohesiveness of having all the characters under one umbrella ain’t doing WB no good so far...

Back
Top Bottom