WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

idk jack **** about black knight lol

and is the the Flash from Justice League playing in Eternals?

More details on this Sony/Marvel deal come out everyday and if you were ever on Sony's side about this you are wrong. #SuckFony
They've been ignoring Marvel for months and Marvel never said, "Give us half!"
Marvel offered a 25% cofinance deal from the jump and after getting ignored they offered 50%. They offered to co finance every Spidey spinoff and offered them all to be apart of the MCU. They pay 30% of production and they receive 30% of the profit. Sony has had there mind made up since the "success" of Venom. :smh:
I hope they fix this because I'm not ready to stop watching Spiderman movies again.

idk jack **** about black knight lol

and is the the Flash from Justice League playing in Eternals?

18B6D27A-88BD-4396-90CC-24BAE96A7F60.jpeg

Flying robot horse lol

I like the casting of Kit as Dane, we already know he’s got the swordplay down and the role shouldn’t require him to act better than he’s capable of.

More details on this Sony/Marvel deal come out everyday and if you were ever on Sony's side about this you are wrong. #SuckFony
Marvel offered a 25% cofinance deal from the jump and after getting ignored they offered 50%. They offered to co finance every Spidey spinoff and offered them all to be apart of the MCU. They pay 30% of production and they receive 30% of the profit. Sony has had there mind made up since the "success" of Venom. :smh:
I hope they fix this because I'm not ready to stop watching Spiderman movies again.
trash. **** sony and **** venom too lol

Sounds like this rothman dude

As biased as I am towards Sony, yea they definitely in the wrong if all that is true. But then again this could be Disney throwing this out lol

At the end of the day, just give us Spider-Man and I could care less about who’s making it

Back
Top Bottom