WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

He's back

giphy.gif

Who tf over here said that Spidey leaving wouldn't be a big deal. The world literally cared about this deal going through, so whoever that was can take their contrarian *** out of this thread. The is ****ing great for all of the MCU as a whole, with F4 and X-Men, I don't want **** being compromised like before. This is the first time we can have all of our beloved Marvel Superheroes under one umbrella, appreciate that ****....that is all.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

IMG_20190928_033740.jpg

Im in with dimension jumping Spiderman does Sony trap him on their dimension forever after their current short team deal tho lol

Dimension jumping Spiderman is win win for Sony.

It’s gonna be more so Marvel overseeing all the Spider-Man centered films including Venom 2 and the rest going forward and letting Sony get 75% of the box office profits for those as well. Spider-Man is safest in Disney’s hand’s and they’d rather spend the money to control what happens to their property than have Sony be the one to throw a wrench in their plans anytime they want. Fun Fact: Kevin Feige has been a producer on EVERY Spider-Man film....

Except Amazing Spider-Man 2 i.e. the lowest grossing live action Spider-Man film (Venom included)

It’s exactly why the deal was always going to be made.

IMG_20190928_033740.jpg

Im in with dimension jumping Spiderman does Sony trap him on their dimension forever after their current short team deal tho lol

Dimension jumping Spiderman is win win for Sony.

Definitely not. I'm sure they learned from this experience that they need to keep this partnership going forever.

I want to believe Spidey is in the MCU forever.

Currently :nthat: and bout to watch Far From Home extended cut to celebrate. Watching the Mysterio illusion on cloud 9 >>>>>>

Why they didn’t believe us when we said the gawd was coming home?

It’s clear to see who’s REALLY a true-believer :nthat:

....just came out from watching Far From Home: Extended Cut. I couldn’t stomach watching Far From Home again with the Disney-Sony news and it was killing me because I loved the movie so much. I even bought tickets in advance Labor Day weekend but skipped out on it. The news today was long over due. Took myself to the dollar movie near me and watched Far From Home again for the 5th time and enjoyed it like it was the first. The extended scenes though brief really add to the pacing of the film. Loved Peter’s to do list. Him quipping when fighting the mobster’s in the restaurant solidified why Tom Holland IS Spider-Man and why Sony and Disney had to keep the magic going. This truly is something special they have here. The next Spider-Man film (I’ll affectionately refer to as the REAL Spider-Man 3) is gonna make a TON of money, in large part due to this quick divorce and then reconciliation. Disney and Sony have brilliantly convinced audiences now that live action Spider-Man films between them aren’t guaranteed and are “rare”. I think everyone is immensely happy, especially fans.

I’ll be the first to put this out there too, I think Disney/ Marvel is going to be solely responsible for the creation of all of the Spider-Man centric characters on film going forward and allow Sony to make the solo films for those characters and take home 75%. Characters like Norman and Harry will be casted by and have there narratives created by Marvel for the films with Sony having to provide the man power and 75% of the cash to follow the script. With that being said, Venom 2 is going to be a reboot...

So what's the actual details on the future of this deal.

Cuz I got soms saying this (the next Spidey sequel) is one final movie in the MCU and one other appearance in another MCU movie.

Where are the details :nerd:

The details of the deal aren’t going to be revealed because Marvel and Sony want to create the narrative that this deal between them can combust at any second and that each Spider-Man film could be our last one in terms of the cohesion. In actuality Sony is at a sweet spot with the deal because the budget for Spider-Man films can be $200+ mill again now that they won’t fully have to put up all the bread but bring back more profit than they ever have in any of their films not just Spider-Man films because of the upside Spider-Man is on in terms of box office revenue. His affiliation with the Xmen and the Fantastic 4 guaranteed it. Best believe Sony now WANTS to have Spider-Man in as many crossover stories as possible with his other Marvel counterparts. More money for the solo films. So with that being said, the next Venom movie happens after Secret Wars. Marvel will reboot Venom.

Back
Top Bottom