WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Y’all heard what Scorsese said about Marvel movies, well comic book movies

to be fair he’s not wrong .... DISCUSS

Nah I mean there were rumors of a scene with thanos bringing caps head to the future that got taken out of the script :lol: I’m thinking this is what got written out lol
Well yeah that info was released and now ppl are making up ways of what that would've looked like having Thanos kill the 2014 Avengers :lol:

Scorsese dismissed comic book films as "not cinema" and compared them to theme parks and such.

it might have legit signatures though and 4K still cost $20-$30 each so it’s $460-$690 for the films alone

you get all 23 Marvel Cinematic Universe movies on 4K UHD and Blu-ray, a signed letter from Kevin Feige, a Matt Ferguson lithograph, exclusive packaging signed by Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, and Jeremy Renner, and a bonus disc with never before seen deleted and extended scenes

1570303561632.jpeg

I watched Far From Home this weekend, that movie packed so much in it. Mysterio was cleverly done and I loved his character. I knew it was a good movie, but I didnt expect it to be that good. 9/10 for me

Also, I loved how when Peter was in the plane playing with making his suit, it was such a call back to Iron Man 1 and Happy approved, not only because he is "Happy", but because thats also Jon Favrue watching IM1 come back full circle.

Loved it

If superhero movies today are equivalent to action movies from the 90s, how is Marty wrong when refers to them as theme parks?
Cuz action movies arent theme parks..

Plus you should go look at his full quote if all you're doing is looking at the theme park comparison.

He also said "It isn’t the cinema of human beings trying to convey emotional, psychological experiences to another human being."

I'm sorry but Marty hasn't seen Rambo: First Blood or Iron Man or Die Hard with A Vengeance or Avengers: Endgame to fix his mouth to say something like that.

f Scorcese, I cried about 7 times is the theater watching those movies, I have never cried on a roller coaster or ferris wheel before. Please get these old hating *** peoples opinions out of here

Cuz action movies arent theme parks..

Plus you should go look at his full quote if all you're doing is looking at the theme park comparison.

He also said "It isn’t the cinema of human beings trying to convey emotional, psychological experiences to another human being."

I'm sorry but Marty hasn't seen Rambo: First Blood or Iron Man or Die Hard with A Vengeance or Avengers: Endgame to fix his mouth to say something like that.

Agree to disagree.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom