WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

but like she has to know Storm's role in Black Panther right? :lol: it sounded like she wants to play Storm and somehow fit her into BP unaware of the connections.

but like she has to know Storm's role in Black Panther right? :lol: it sounded like she wants to play Storm and somehow fit her into BP unaware of the connections.
Could just be a poorly written article or she just knows storm from the Fox cartoon and not the comics.

It sounded more like she didn't know if Storm fits in BP2.

And right now I wouldn't say is the time for T'Challa to fall in love and have a queen from another country that'll end up being heavily tied to the X-Men down the line unless they were going all in with representing black love and were not gonna split them up like in the comics.

With that said I love Janelle Monae. Drink her bath water love. Dunno if she's the right fit for Storm though.

Last edited:
Today marks one year since the last MCU film was released in theaters.

MV5BMGZlNTY1ZWUtYTMzNC00ZjUyLWE0MjQtMTMxN2E3ODYxMWVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg
Meh don't watch this trilogy or series so longer than a year for me. Don't like the guy playing Parker, doesn't come across smart enough in the role. Not the actor.

Meh don't watch this trilogy or series so longer than a year for me. Don't like the guy playing Parker, doesn't come across smart enough in the role. Not the actor.
I'm pretty sure Holland's Parker had more scenes where he's doing a lot of the scientific stuff for his suit (web-making, getting out of the locked hanger with artifacts) compared to the previous Peter Parkers.

That Ororo/Black Panther storyline with Dr. Doom stealing all that vibranium and the X-Men coming to help is :pimp: but thats down the line. If they even get to do that storyline

Reactions: OTG
It sounded more like she didn't know if Storm fits in BP2.

And right now I wouldn't say is the time for T'Challa to fall in love and have a queen from another country that'll end up being heavily tied to the X-Men down the line unless they were going all in with representing black love and were not gonna split them up like in the comics.

With that said I love Janelle Monae. Drink her bath water love. Dunno if she's the right fit for Storm though.
I met her once and she is so tiny, like borderline ****** tiny..

I'm pretty sure Holland's Parker had more scenes where he's doing a lot of the scientific stuff for his suit (web-making, getting out of the locked hanger with artifacts) compared to the previous Peter Parkers.
Oh ok, that would require me to watch the movies now though. Already made up my mind on him and his series of movies. I made up my mind on Captain Marvel and will never watch her movies either.

That was one knock against her I had in mind. She's like 4'9".
That is easy if her height is the only thing. I recall seeing behind the scenes with Downey, he was walking on wooden planks to appear taller in the movies. Also look at Tom Cruise he is short yet you wouldn't tell it by the movies, allegedly he is 5'7 and Nicole Kidman is 5'11.
5d37186636e03c2219008bc4.jpg

Robert Downey is also 5'7 and Paltrow is 5'9
RDJ.jpg
Annotation 2020-07-09 072643.png

Oh ok, that would require me to watch the movies now though. Already made up my mind on him and his series of movies. I made up my mind on Captain Marvel and will never watch her movies either.

That is easy if her height is the only thing. I recall seeing behind the scenes with Downey, he was walking on wooden planks to appear taller in the movies. Also look at Tom Cruise he is short yet you wouldn't tell it by the movies, allegedly he is 5'7 and Nicole Kidman is 5'11.
5d37186636e03c2219008bc4.jpg

Robert Downey is also 5'7 and Paltrow is 5'9
RDJ.jpg
Annotation 2020-07-09 072643.png
Storm is suppose to be tall though. Not just average height.

Back
Top Bottom