WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

So glad they kept the red/black OG costume.

I still think his CW/HC costume is the best live-action Spidey costume, but...I’ve always assumed they’d keep the bred suit just to make him stand out from Toby and Garfield when all three are on screen together. I ain’t mad about it.

I never thought Lizzie was good for the role in looks or acting but she’s winning me over now. I think part of it is they never really let the character be the character. Now even her facial expressions are all Wanda. I wonder if dropping the accent helped her focus on the intangibles or if there’s just more focus on the character from the director since she’s the focus.
The Wanda character isn't that deep or complicated anyway.

Mostly been a plot device and the typical trope **** that happens to her.

Why? Especially when Feige wants everything to be under one umbrella. Charlie Cox Daredevil from Netflix, The Sony Spider-Men... Feige is paying respect to everything while at the same time letting everyone know that this is his **** :nthat: What y'all thought this multiverse **** was a game?!:lol:
Fox-Men have no place here. Only excuse for this is if Aaron turned it down.

giphy.gif

So we’re saying Fastbender, Stewart, McAvoy, etc aren’t talented actors and iconic in their roles. It’s not their fault they were saddled by Fox stank.

I want to see the other Quicksilver. The one from Age of Ultron was unremarkable.

who is questioning their talent?

and as far as professor X, since you named 2 I don’t think many people would have an issue if there is a 3rd which speaks to how iconic they were in the roles

and if fassbender or mcavoy get cast as something else in the MCU, again don’t think much people would take issue

if there is a possibility of Wolverine being recast, no one for Fox men is safe.. wolverine and deadpool

Fox-Men have no place here. Only excuse for this is if Aaron turned it down.

For all we know he could appear too. Their obviously not retconning

Yeah Fox-men appearances need to not be anything more than a multiverse gag and then move on.

I don’t see what else it could be other than that. But the implications are amazing for any Marvel film that was made outside of the MCU. EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

[QUOTE="lamekilla, post: 33993303, member: 81606"]
For all we know he could appear too. Their obviously not retconning

I don’t see what else it could be other than that. But the implications are amazing for any Marvel film that was made outside of the MCU. EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED
[/QUOTE]
My thought exactly. I’d think that at
the most it would be some gag, or like some glitch type of thing. The Fox Quicksilver would claim to be her brother, but she’d be like “something is wrong, you look different,” and ultimately the role wouldn’t amount to anything IMO. We’d all know the reference, but that’d be that. IMO the remaining Fox X-Men actors/actresses aren’t coming back in their roles to do anything substantial if they come. The MCU is totally gonna re-create the X-Men from scratch for their universe.

finally watched. Have they already added to her powers?
im ok recasting wolverine, especially if we're looking at the next 10 years and jackman though iconic not getting any younger.
I'm also ok with keeping who we have so far. except Sansa Stark.

I’m saying, FOX didn’t do everything with X-men. Although, I think the casting of Evan Peters is a misdirect. I think he’ll be one of the twins with a quip about him looking like her brother.

The rumors are confirming what we’ve known for months :nthat: **** is about get weird...

Evan Peter’s as the Quicksilver from DoFP and Xmen Apocalypse will be in WandaVision
Damn! So he isn’t playing Mephisto?!?! Let’s go!!!!

So we’re saying Fastbender, Stewart, McAvoy, etc aren’t talented actors and iconic in their roles. It’s not their fault they were saddled by Fox stank.

I want to see the other Quicksilver. The one from Age of Ultron was unremarkable.
What does their acting have to do with it?

If Feige wants Fassbender, McAvoy or Stewart then he'll recast them.

I don't want to see any of the FoX-Men characters in the MCU in anything more than a cameo.

Back
Top Bottom