WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Man....I love the fact that this pacing is different than what we are used to. Sometimes I have to remember to temper my expectations so soon because we haven't had new content in 18 months. However, I do think this payoff will be F'n great. It's a slow burn, just think how you wait for payoffs while watching a show like Better Call Saul...You know what happened, but watching the journey from another POV and watching it unfold is just as exciting. I like how Marvel is switching gears from giving you big blockbuster movies, to now giving you longform episodic stories that are just as effective with big payoffs. I see they are doing this like reading panels on a coming and following storylines from one book to another. It might take the casual fan a while to catch on, but if you understand the flow of how comics are read, you appreciate the art, detail and respect they are giving to the genre and characters.

This for me? I like the show but it’s a slow build for sure. I appreciate what it is but we’re still in the prolog for sure

no not for you. It’s definitely building up to something big. This has ramifications for Doc Stranfe 2 and Spidey 3.

The eternals was supposed to release last year. Those three now release this year I believe along with black widow.

Jeez.

Man, what is DC doing? They got HBO Max. Suicide Squad got James Gunn. But with these Marvel shoes and Movies. It’s a hella one two punch.

Sad. Though Flashpoint seems to have the potential to be cool like Spider Man 3.

Jeez.

Man, what is DC doing? They got HBO Max. Suicide Squad got James Gunn. But with these Marvel shoes and Movies. It’s a hella one two punch.

Sad. Though Flashpoint seems to have the potential to be cool like Spider Man 3.
IDK smh.. WW86 was not good. Snyder Cut and a new Batman isn't enough to compete either.. I don't know what the problem is. I don't watch the TV Shows, maybe they are doing better in that arena? They still do animation as well.

Seriously?

Did they shoot those movies? I see the little Spider Man teases which looks like they’re filming it now. Besides Black Widow, what was supposed to drop last year?
Eternal and Shang-Chi started shooting and stopped cuz of the shutdown. Spidey was suppose to start shooting last year as well.

Only Black Widow and Eternals were suppose to release last year. Prior to that though the MCU was on a 3 movie a year schedule. So technically 3 movies were suppose to come out in 2020 along with the Disney+ series schedule. The mini controversy around James Gunn's firing and re-hiring led to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 being pushed way back despite the fact the script for that was completed before Black Widow started filming.

I don't read comics. I know that the second Avengers movie is the worst of the 4. I know that she's married to a vibrator/smart phone/superman knock off. I know she's basically the MXU version of Phoenix... and that movie sucked, along with Captain Marvel. What am I missing and how is it going to make the 2 episodes I saw any better?

Your taste is trash, respectfully

Jeez.

They don't even know. DC president claims they on the right track now (I posted a link in the thread) and you gotta assume they ain't even counting WW84 anymore given how they had to switch things up.

Hamada is talking something crazy like 5 or 6 movies a year iirc. 3 or 4 movies in theaters and then 2 movies released on HBO Max.

Hope they're not waiting on the Rock to save the ship from sinking

Gunn is working THE Suicide Squad now and then straight to GotG III

Last edited:
345429C8-5D94-49CB-8E49-31A19F2CACCF.jpeg

Boy. When that angle changed and she kept repeating it... I just shook my head. Like Wanda what are you doing to these people?!

This was my exact reaction, like a creepy awkwardness that assures the audience that there's a lot that isn't right. Even in the 2nd episode where dotty breaks the glass in her hand was kind of dark, so I already kind of get Twilight Zone vibes.

Between that scene and the beekeeper and to a lesser extent the helicopter it gave off a suspense/thriller vibe for those split seconds, wild. Maybe it’s because we sorta know what’s going on and waiting for something crazy to happen.

Jeez.

they don’t touch superheroes other than The Big 3 to even have something like this. And only recently gave **** like Aquaman a chance.

and Their CW shows are like power rangers with cussing and sex :lol:

doom patrol is hard tho

Last edited:
I can complain about something I don't like, just as much as you have a right to praise that garbage. Try again.

you're right. But y’all are constantly forcing your opinions on us as if we care about them. Most of us active in this thread have been here since the beginning. We know how everything put out is built for the bigger vision of the MCU landscape. You deem it trash without watching the mystery unfold. This is chess, not checkers. Watch it play out or not. If not, coo. Just stop repeating yourself.

Back
Top Bottom