WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Tom Holland said he thinks Marvel and Sony worked out a new deal and he thinks there won't be any future problems.

:lol: @ they love working with each other though

The MCU rub is good for Sony and they get to use him sparingly in their universe while his character is one of, if not the, face of the biggest thing in entertainment right now. They saw the backlash that happened when that rumor came out that he's leaving the MCU and being Sony only.

The MCU rub is good for Sony and they get to use him sparingly in their universe while his character is one of, if not the, face of the biggest thing in entertainment right now. They saw the backlash that happened when that rumor came out that he's leaving the MCU and being Sony only.
Even then I'm betting they want more control and as much money as possible.

Probably gonna be seeing Spidey show up in more of the Spidey spinoff movies.

I re-watched all the avengers movies last week and it actually made me want to see the black widow movie *shrugs*
more content the better for me

I'll watch Black Widow for sure, & I'll pay for first access if that's how it goes down. ..but I'm not near as excited for it as I am for the next 4 movies this year. I'm not well versed in how the transition of BW from Scarlett to Florence, but it's like Hawkeye, don't really care too much about em, but I get their fit in scope of things. I'm sure Florence will do a wonderful job.

I'm real excited for tomorrow's episode!! No spoilers will be read, closing up this thread until after I watch.

I re-watched all the avengers movies last week and it actually made me want to see the black widow movie *shrugs*
more content the better for me
I feel you. Personally I’ve never been a fan of prequel or origin type of stuff. I’m sure BW will have some dope stuff to help us appreciate what we know already more, but I like transitioning forward.

And Black widow might as well be a Disney Channel Original Movie at this point.

it could be fire and still not matter the further we move past Endgame chronologically.

it could be fire and still not matter the further we move past Endgame chronologically.

While I agree, I assume it’ll be like Captain Marvel where it can drop nuggets they’ll make matter in the future. I doubt it won’t totally be for nothing.

So the next Spider-Man movie No way home.

rumours about Tobey and Garfield returning

Jamie Foxx electro and Spider man 2 Doc Oc.

with guest appearance by Dr.strange.

Is it possible it leads to some kind of spider wars x secret wars mish mash?

beyonder and madame web appearance? Merging fox and marvel universes.

I feel you. Personally I’ve never been a fan of prequel or origin type of stuff. I’m sure BW will have some dope stuff to help us appreciate what we know already more, but I like transitioning forward.
Black Widow isn't a prequel or origin though.

Its just a movie before Infinity War and after Civil War.

Until you see it has a bunch of stuff showing up in present day MCU movies.

Especially for the new Black Widow.

So the next Spider-Man movie No way home.

rumours about Tobey and Garfield returning

Jamie Foxx electro and Spider man 2 Doc Oc.

with guest appearance by Dr.strange.

Is it possible it leads to some kind of spider wars x secret wars mish mash?

beyonder and madame web appearance? Merging fox and marvel universes.
The Spidey movie? Doubtful all of that you're asking happens at all.

Sounds like you've been watching the 90s Spidey cartoon :lol: :pimp:

Black Widow isn't a prequel or origin though.

Its just a movie before Infinity War and after Civil War.

Until you see it has a bunch of stuff showing up in present day MCU movies.

Especially for the new Black Widow.

The Spidey movie? Doubtful all of that you're asking happens at all.

Sounds like you've been watching the 90s Spidey cartoon :lol: :pimp:
More spitballing,

Seeing as how Spider Man no way home, and Dr. Strange multiverse of madness are b2b

with rumours of a dr. Strange appearance in No way home.

and rumours of maguire and garfield, and Jamie foxx and doc oc also referencing the multiverse I was trying to see how it could be connected.

These boys done jumped ship :nerd:

Master Zik Master Zik oh word? I thought BW was all stuff before she originally came into the picture...
Yeah its more recent/modern stuff. It is about her going back home (Russia) so it'll touch on her origin but this is mostly a movie that acts like it did the origin movie and this is just another story that also builds stuff for the future.
More spitballing,

Seeing as how Spider Man no way home, and Dr. Strange multiverse of madness are b2b

with rumours of a dr. Strange appearance in No way home.

and rumours of maguire and garfield, and Jamie foxx and doc oc also referencing the multiverse I was trying to see how it could be connected.
The Spidey movie may lead to that in the Strange movie but the movie itself may only touch on the other Spider-Men.

These boys done jumped ship :nerd:

I mean IF they go to DC, that’s one way for them to finally make good movies

just recycle the marvel directors

i mean they’re 2.5 so far.. counting patty as a half since she was attached to Thor 2

I mean IF they go to DC, that’s one way for them to finally make good movies

just recycle the marvel directors

i mean they’re 2.5 so far.. counting patty as a half since she was attached to Thor 2
Somebody just told me it's an Image comics superhero movie.

No luck for DC.

they need to put in a call to Phil lord and Chris miller

or see what Chris McKay can do
Then dudes not gonna leave Sony now that they're golden boys off Spiderverse.

I'm surprised they weren't put in charge of all the spinoff Spidey movies.

DC would have to offer a ton of money.

Then dudes not gonna leave Sony now that they're golden boys off Spiderverse.

I'm surprised they weren't put in charge of all the spinoff Spidey movies.

DC would have to offer a ton of money.

if lego Batman movies continue to be good, they need to see what Chris McKay got

Back
Top Bottom