WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

show has so much depth man, it can be so relatable while completely being detached from reality, Wanda’s life has been a damn mess full of grief at every turn, tragic as hell, that part where she drove to the lot they had purchased hit me right in the gut, my dad was killed shortly after him and my mom bought their first home, fresh paint smell and all....wife and I just built our first home and the thought of losing each other sometimes gives me anxiety attacks, to lose the person you love most and have so many unfinished plans come to a halt forever....I felt that....this show is GOAT level and Lizzie deserves an Emmy for this.

my take is that the mutant gene is dormant and exposure to the energy from the infinity stones awakens it, this whole time we though their powers came from the stone, when in reality the stone just amplified them and she’s had them all along, safe to say exposure to her magic is what will awaken the mutant gene in some humans....I just don’t get Agathas motivation, is it just curiosity? Or is she jealous of Wanda’s untapped powers? Kind of shallow and where the hell did she come from? Or has she been all this time?

I think they are going to go the Comic Book route and have Agatha act as her Mentor to get Wanda to gain control of her powers.

All this stuff she is doing is just her way of forcefully co-ercing Wanda into revealing how she did this.

As to why? I don't know what route they will go.

During Agatha's backstory she kept saying "She can be good" despite practicing whatever dark magic she was using.

So I think Agatha is actually sympathetic to Wanda.

But in a weird, Evil Witchy sort of way.

I think they are going to go the Comic Book route and have Agatha act as her Mentor to get Wanda to gain control of her powers.

All this stuff she is doing is just her way of forcefully co-ercing Wanda into revealing how she did this.

As to why? I don't know what route they will go.

During Agatha's backstory she kept saying "She can be good" despite practicing whatever dark magic she was using.

So I think Agatha is actually sympathetic to Wanda.

But in a weird, Evil Witchy sort of way.
Agreed. I think she just wants to know how she used chaos magic. A witch that old seeing that powerful sorcery is what interested her.

Agreed. I think she just wants to know how she used chaos magic. A witch that old seeing that powerful sorcery is what interested her.

Also, Agatha stated in the Dungeon she was using a spell to keep Wanda inside, she obviously let her loose of it by episodes end.

She want that knowledge.

This is like Ryu looking for the greatest fighter.

Agatha looking for the GREATEST Witch.

So, Evan Peters is simply someone in the hex then lol.
Still need to find out if they identify the Jimmy’s missing persons case.

Part of me thinks we won’t even get a Strange cameo at this point. Maybe a post credit scene?

Cot damn! 3 billion dollar Vision. Yeah I'd want to collect that too.

Crazy how neither Tony or Bruce gathered the Vision's body and on top of that let the gov. claim him. Could've easily claimed he's Stark property and **** an Accord.

Pretty sad ep.

They definitely skipped over where/when Wanda got all this power. I mean this is deeper than being a mutant. Figured Agatha realize she's a nexus being instead of calling her the Scarlet Witch

Wonder why Hayward lied about the Vision being stolen only to reanimate him and seemingly send him in to the hex.

Still think my Ultron prediction has a shot.

Welp at least we know that Pietro was a fake, wasn't even created/brought by Wanda, and none of that FoX-Men **** going down

im more concerned with what happened during the time with Hydra. Was that a “vision” of herself in the classic costume or was that just the illusion. Mind stone exposure increased her capacity for hex manipulation and that’s then Chliton entered?

100% thinking Bettany was trolling everyone. Masterful

Last episode needs to be full of Monica RamBae

I liked how the twins basically got the twisted warped Captain America origin.

Country war torn, volunteer for an experiment run by Hydra, help villain almost wipe out life on earth.

Crazy how neither Tony or Bruce gathered the Vision's body and on top of that let the gov. claim him. Could've easily claimed he's Stark property and **** an Accord.

Pretty sad ep.

They definitely skipped over where/when Wanda got all this power. I mean this is deeper than being a mutant. Figured Agatha realize she's a nexus being instead of calling her the Scarlet Witch

Wonder why Hayward lied about the Vision being stolen only to reanimate him and seemingly send him in to the hex.

Still think my Ultron prediction has a shot.

Welp at least we know that Pietro was a fake, wasn't even created/brought by Wanda, and none of that FoX-Men **** going down
I thought Tony was stranded on Titan & too busy trying to find his way back to earth alive & Bruce was wallowing in his own pity trying to figure out why Hulk never came out?

Guess the duty should’ve fallen to Cap then I guess.

I thought Tony was stranded on Titan & too busy trying to find his way back to earth alive & Bruce was wallowing in his own pity trying to figure out why Hulk never came out?

Guess the duty should’ve fallen to Cap then I guess.
Yeah but even then when they returned you'd think they'd get on that. Beuce was up for revenge when they figured out what planet Thanos was on.

But yeah Cap is a scumbag.

I don't think the Wakandans gave the parts up to the SWORD.

^^^
Whatever happened to Vision post snap and pre Tony getting back is on Cap/Banner/Rhodes/Natasha. They were in Wakanda when Vision got stoned and had to leave (via the quinjet they took to get there). Yes Wakanda did theoretically open their borders at the end of BP, only Cap knew how to enter (Ross was incapacitated when he got there). Sword or whatever government agency would’ve had no way to get Vision out of Wakanda

So presumably, Cap knows why and how Vision got to Sword

Is crazy because they’ve really humanized him at this point, he has more charisma than most other Avengers, he’s funny and witty, kind and empathetic and now I think they did that on purpose to hit us with the dagger when human Vis catches the L and we are left with this emotionless robot, although I’m sure tears down the line the old Vis will resurface....

so Lizzie bout to be out new villain? I dig it, shorty is AMAZING on screen, can’t wait to see her really harnessing all that power, not really sure how she can be stopped....who in the MCU would actually be able to go toe to toe with her at full power? I legit think the only chance anyone has against her is either Cap or Clint tapping into her heart since those are the two that always took care of her from the jump.

But yeah Cap is a scumbag.

1614347644755.gif

Wait! Am I missing something because Tony’s dead at this point and Hulk is just a Sideshow attraction. Hulk ain’t ever been the “working for the gov’t” type either. Plus, I doubt that guy in charge would’ve wanted him around anyway.

Back
Top Bottom