WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That was definitely not the finale I was expecting. :ohwell:
Started off insane. Too many good vibes after, expected more darkness.
Will have more thoughts tomorrow. Too many things left unanswered.
Underwhelming. With all the ways they could have took this final act. Screw that director. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
decent wrap up, was pretty open ended, but it gave some decent direction in which way we are going with this....I gotta say, that last exchange between Vis and Wanda was beautiful, it was the closure she needed, rarely do you get to say a proper good bye to a love one, she was able to do so and I think that’s when she found her peace, first time an MCU film brought me to tears...it was truly beautiful...I guess aside from that the best part of this was her last outfit....SHE LOOKS INCREDIBLE

Great finale.

Both Visions going at in a game of jeopardy. White Vision still out there, though, right?

Wanda turn it around on Agnes :wow:

2 end credit scenes were :pimp:

Jesus...

that one line was a punch in the gut or I should say exchange.. not cheeseburger level, but almost

and of course vision going have THAT philosophical talk

had its moments and cool superhero stuff

tugged on the heart strings but its no pixar

its good but underwhelming, could have waited til the next day

i guess visions gon’ stick around

feels like theyre doing their own phoenix saga

end- end credit reminded me of strange

“But mostly, you are my love”

Anyone lucky enough to have found their soulmate, will FEEL THAT....not to get dark but the pondering fear of losing my wife prematurely always gives me anxiety when I think about it.

whilethe finale didn’t have that Ohhhhhhh factor, that scene alone was all I could ask from this...this was never meant to be an action blockbuster, it was a story of love and grief....once you accept that, you accept the reality that this is probably one of the best things Marvel has put together.

Post-credit scene melodic motif definitely was straight from the
Dr. Strange soundtrack.

So Wanda has a hold of the Darkhold, and is self-teaching. Then hears her sons’ souls out in the void. That’s not creepy or anything.

Scarlett Witch costume looks insanely good.

White Vision’s eyes turned from artificial to human-ish. Wanda’s Vision uploaded his memories to White Vision. He’ll be back.

Then of course Fury inviting Monica to form a new Avengers group, same way he recruited Tony in the first Initiative.

Kind of bothered me Wanda and Vision putting the kids to bed while the Hex was closing in. Would think they’d want to take in each moment all together as a family - even though I recognize the narrative needed their personal relationship to resolve as well.

Dope how the 2nd end credit scene showing the depth of her powers though.

Either way just ready for the films where they'll pull out the big guns.

Maybe because I wasn’t watching week to week and building up something else

but I wasn’t disappointed at all.. shh was perfect to me

and everything felt fitting.. now I could see how they could have snuck a certain someone in there but that didn’t really feel needed UNLESS they were going another way with things and he would be needed

like if it became clear real quick that ole girl couldn’t handle SW in any way put opened something horrendous

So there is no reasoning with her anymore and no one there with even a hope of stopping her then strange has to come

then obviously there wouldn’t be any real resolution.. just maybe some sorta stop gap fix but you see the bigger issue that was sparked

Back
Top Bottom