WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Like I exclaimed, we got some resolution in terms of the show itself but for the bigger picture we know nothing lol

-I just wanna start off by saying I was very close to conceding that Wanda was giving in to Agatha and then BAM SHE HIT HER WITH THE RUNES OF PROTECTION GOTTTTT EMMMMMMMM
-Vision vs. Vision was short but delivered
-I enjoyed the logic battle between two androids lol. Nerd approved.
-Isn't White Vision out there with full memories, minus the mind stone? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
-Ralph Bohner :lol:
-Townfolks didn't really get resolved, they gonna have a lot of PTSD from Wanda and she just peaced out lol
-That Scarlet Witch outfit :evil:
-So were the kids real kids she mind controlled like the townsfolk? Because if so, that's cold. But since they had powers, maybe they were creations?
-mid credits scene, ok leads in to CM2
-end credits...lead in to Dr. Strange? I assume since Agatha name dropped Sorcerer Supreme, plus shes doing the Stephen Strange "read-while-on-the-astral-plane" thing
-definitely wanted to see Hayward get punched or something, more than just getting arrested.

-basically there wasn't much in the way of swerves like there was in the other episodes, which is disappointing but maybe we're just spoiled lol. For sure I was trying to read into everything that was going on like Woo's phone trick

all in all was fun while it lasted, now we gotta wait for more MCU content. Not sure about FaWS, seems like they're gonna be self contained action packed episodes without much MCU overworld connection, hope I'm wrong.

Post-credit scene melodic motif definitely was straight from the
Dr. Strange soundtrack.

So Wanda has a hold of the Darkhold, and is self-teaching. Then hears her sons’ souls out in the void. That’s not creepy or anything.

Scarlett Witch costume looks insanely good.

White Vision’s eyes turned from artificial to human-ish. Wanda’s Vision uploaded his memories to White Vision. He’ll be back.

Then of course Fury inviting Monica to form a new Avengers group, same way he recruited Tony in the first Initiative.

Kind of bothered me Wanda and Vision putting the kids to bed while the Hex was closing in. Would think they’d want to take in each moment all together as a family - even though I recognize the narrative needed their personal relationship to resolve as well.

She never needed closure from the twins, she def needed closure from Vis....man I’m still hearing that dialogue in my head, Damn poetic man....BRAVO

1614935095310.gif

Post-credit scene melodic motif definitely was straight from the
Dr. Strange soundtrack.

So Wanda has a hold of the Darkhold, and is self-teaching. Then hears her sons’ souls out in the void. That’s not creepy or anything.

Scarlett Witch costume looks insanely good.

White Vision’s eyes turned from artificial to human-ish. Wanda’s Vision uploaded his memories to White Vision. He’ll be back.

Then of course Fury inviting Monica to form a new Avengers group, same way he recruited Tony in the first Initiative.

Kind of bothered me Wanda and Vision putting the kids to bed while the Hex was closing in. Would think they’d want to take in each moment all together as a family - even though I recognize the narrative needed their personal relationship to resolve as well.

I think it was ease of mind for the kids to not know they’ll be going. It would be traumatic to see the hex closing and the kids panicking

“But mostly, you are my love”

Anyone lucky enough to have found their soulmate, will FEEL THAT....not to get dark but the pondering fear of losing my wife prematurely always gives me anxiety when I think about it.

whilethe finale didn’t have that Ohhhhhhh factor, that scene alone was all I could ask from this...this was never meant to be an action blockbuster, it was a story of love and grief....once you accept that, you accept the reality that this is probably one of the best things Marvel has put together.

damb. if you take the nerd-dom out of it and contain it to the 9 episodes, its a beautiful tragedy

damb. if you take the nerd-dom out of it and contain it to the 9 episodes, its a beautiful tragedy

Honestly I didn’t feel sad in the end, it legit felt like we all got our closure and I felt that inner peace she felt, I think the lingering feeling of disappointment is because all the theories we were tossing around not coming true, but in the end that’s really on us...lol the show did exactly what it was supposed to do, it really gave Wanda her happy ending for once.

Solid ending. Not surprised. They saving the big guns for the movies. Ish has a bigger impact when you're watching it in a theater. Can't wait :pimp:

Maybe because I wasn’t watching week to week and building up something else

but I wasn’t disappointed at all.. shh was perfect to me

and everything felt fitting.. now I could see how they could have snuck a certain someone in there but that didn’t really feel needed UNLESS they were going another way with things and he would be needed

like if it became clear real quick that ole girl couldn’t handle SW in any way put opened something horrendous

So there is no reasoning with her anymore and no one there with even a hope of stopping her then strange has to come

then obviously there wouldn’t be any real resolution.. just maybe some sorta stop gap fix but you see the bigger issue that was sparked
These fools put it in their minds that Reed Richards, Magneto, Prof. X, Blue Marvel, Quicksilver from the trash *** FoX-Men movies, Mephisto, and Nightmare were all gonna pull up.

Only thing reasonable was Dr. Strange.

Don't mind ANY of them. They did it to themselves.

These fools put it in their minds that Reed Richards, Magneto, Prof. X, Blue Marvel, Quicksilver from the trash *** FoX-Men movies, Mephisto, and Nightmare were all gonna pull up.

Only thing reasonable was Dr. Strange.

Don't mind ANY of them. They did it to themselves.

yup

AND he only really made sense if they decided to make her a bad guy in the end after ole girl turning her fully into that thing

And it could have made sense, because she would have been far from the first villain to bite off way more than she could chew and it end up blowing up in her face

Honestly I didn’t feel sad in the end, it legit felt like we all got our closure and I felt that inner peace she felt, I think the lingering feeling of disappointment is because all the theories we were tossing around not coming true, but in the end that’s really on us...lol the show did exactly what it was supposed to do, it really gave Wanda her happy ending for once.

nah for sure I'm caught up in the moment but I'll think about it over the weekend and reflect and appreciate the self-contained series on its own.

its funny I actually think she didn't get any kind of happy ending or closure, that's why she's going crazy over the Darkhold to figure out how to understand/control her powers (maybe recreate her family?)

BUT...the memories were made real :frown:

Good to know we'll see more of Vision in the future. The white Vision looks pretty dope. Elizabeth in that new suit though...damn. :emoji_heart_eyes: Overall, good thing I didn't have my hopes up and was content with the overall season. This last episode really showed Marvel movie production value.

them casting evan peters to play some random person was such a waste. its like disney forgot they had the rights to the xmen now.

or they don’t really care that much about quicksilver and maximized an opportunity

zero clue how a character that was killed off in the MCU stops anything with the xmen

ship sailed a long time ago on trying to tie those 2 to the X-men in the sense that we know

max that would have made sense is her going to speak with professor X in some capacity as an Easter egg

also vision is technically back, with memories...but love is a human emotion that died with the OG vision, white vision will have OG vision’s memories sort of like a back up hard drive, but that love between them two I don’t think will be replicated, I think we will see them fight alongside each other, but I’m not sure they’ll be a couple again...I’m cool with it

also vision is technically back, with memories...but love is a human emotion that died with the OG vision, white vision will have OG vision’s memories sort of like a back up hard drive, but that love between them two I don’t think will be replicated, I think we will see them fight alongside each other, but I’m not sure they’ll be a couple again...I’m cool with it

Wanda just gotta wear that new outfit (and mix in the classic SW fit too) around new Vision and he'll be simping in no time :pimp:

Whoever the villain of DS2 is gonna be, that MFker better pack something heavy, because I’m not sure how one villain takes our Strange and Wanda together

Back
Top Bottom