WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That was the hard light shield.

main-qimg-f137664d2efec0a26d5803b33bccec5c
x6foq42223561.jpg
b3a425c2ba6e134780815ab82b52f2ef.gif

Facts

I'm watching Agents of Shield now and it's funny how he used that there and never uses it again after that moment

I can’t recall watching the Silver Surfer cartoon as a kid, so I watched a few episodes last night. Eh, it’s aight. The Shakespearean *** Thanos tho :lol:

I actually liked that fantastic four show lol. Show got me interested in Ghost Rider. Dude rode in, took out Galactus in like 20 seconds, and rode out lol.

If fixing the shield was that easy, makes you wonder why he didn’t ask T’Challa or Shuri during his time in WakaNDA

I’m no expert, but I’m assuming it’s like when we see them forging a sword or in MCU’s case a hammer on screw

once you have the raw materials, so the pieces of the shield, you can melt it down and then remake the shield

thor’s hammer is a little harder since that got stuff going on beyond just the metal itself

I remembered that episode. It gave me Pharcyde vibes. I actually enjoyed that show too. :rofl:
So the story is the guy that did the voice acting for Johnny was a Pharcyde fan and was actually rapping as well. Homie had a deal in all. He was even working with even working with the producer of Pharcyde...but that not a Pharcyde track. The voice act wrote and produced that song.

Back
Top Bottom