WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

1618623277802.gif

Because PTSD is a fairy tale...lol

Cmon y’all...lol

The shield was always Captain America's signature weapon and iconic look same way mjlonir is Thor's hammer.

It's American military that gave Steve the shield (made by Howard Stark). Aint like he found it and painted it himself.

yea I know.. but it would be a thing the government would do

kinda got the precedent with the ‘iron patriot‘ title

coulda have started out with them going to sam and Sam saying “there’s only 1” or some BS

and government moving on with target brand cap trying get a PR win.. and Sam learning the hard way there was always more than 1

then bucky gets the shield.. and Sam becomes the real new cap

Forgot soldier boy is a character we're gonna see in the next season of The Boys. :lol:

Oh yeah, and the rapper who I think is trying to wrestle for wwe soon. :rofl:

In Jessica Jones, they also had a blonde soldier guy who took some pills that made him super strong and he turned crazy.

Because PTSD is a fairy tale...lol

Cmon y’all...lol

only thing about that man I could relate to, is I played high school football too

but locker rooms smell like a]€]

and this man was in there feeling up a damn nameplate

Dunno why anyone would like walker. he absolutely sucks and now he's gonna carry around a scrap metal shield.
That ish is folding like a coke can the second it runs into some vibranium, dude is honestly wasting his time.

This is weak AF. Just another way of saying “he was having a bad day.”

I love it when THEY show their true colors.

Wait I don’t get it...why exactly are you guys playing the racist angle with Walker? When did he give them impression of being a racist?....lol

Wait I don’t get it...why exactly are you guys playing the racist angle with Walker? When did he give them impression of being a racist?....lol
Of course Marvel won't make him represent America and be OD blatant racist, but it's incredibly obvious he's meant to represent that viewpoint opposed to the BLACK LEAD WITH THE AMERICAN SHIELD. :lol: Why would anyone try to make it otherwise?

Of course Marvel won't make him represent America and be OD blatant racist, but it's incredibly obvious he's meant to represent that viewpoint opposed to the BLACK LEAD WITH THE AMERICAN SHIELD. :lol: Why would anyone try to make it otherwise?

Have you even watched the show?

The US government has been portrayed as being racist.

Walker himself has been portrayed as being someone not capable of being Captain America. He hasnt done anything racist.

Looks like you were trying to make a joke that falls flat because it isnt based on what is actually happening in the show.

Or you just havent watched the show and just assumed that is whats happening in the show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom