WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

happy the only person in Tony’s life who ain’t get a suit

man gave rhodey a suit.. pepper a suit.. peter a suit

gave Avengers a whole damn compound.. and happy got a luxury jet and cars at his disposal

also of note, Tony has the most international experience.. and dealt with the most governments on getting shhh done

in the middle of a fight in a foreign country, Tony was smart enough to buy a whole damn building before it was about to be destroyed.. he also was analyzing buildings to see where people who could potentially be hurt were during that fight

if the show had better writing they could have had the cap/red skull contrast again

both Sam and fucci cap both get the serum and we see how depending on the individual and what they got going things play out differently.. so the whole thing with zemo goes deeper given you have 2 of steve’s friends who have seen the good the serum can do

happy the only person in Tony’s life who ain’t get a suit

man gave rhodey a suit.. pepper a suit.. peter a suit

gave Avengers a whole damn compound.. and happy got a luxury jet and cars at his disposal

also of note, Tony has the most international experience.. and dealt with the most governments on getting shhh done

in the middle of a fight in a foreign country, Tony was smart enough to buy a whole damn building before it was about to be destroyed.. he also was analyzing buildings to see where people who could potentially be hurt were during that fight
Rhodey took that suit lol don’t care how you twist it

and what do you think would have happened if that wasn’t one of his best friends?

also how many suits has rhodey had since THAT suit?
He still took it. That’s the point. Ain’t like Tony just handed it away

Can't tony self destruct suits....?
That would've been a bummer...for Rhodey getting that countdown mid flight! Lol
Rhodey to Friday: tf,?? Bail, Btch! BAIL!!!!!
Actually that says a bit about tony...

had a random thought on how by the time we see black widow it would have been 2 years since the last MCU movie, but by this time next year if there are no more delays we would have seen 6 new ones lol

Guardians of the Galaxy v2
Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Thor: The Dark World

All on tv at the same time on back to back to back to back channels.

Love the MCU.

No shade at all but I wonder if there are any channels that carry any of the DCEU movies. When I used to live in the US, I remember them showing Dark Knight a lot. I jus can’t imagine flipping channels and having to rewatch BvS, Suicide Squad, or WW84.

HBO

I want to say Paramount. FX use to but Disney owns them now. TBS and USA should be able to air DC movies.

Probably have to look at what other channels WB owns.

Anybody have any suggested stories or issues to read of Eternals? Kind of want to read up on them before the movie comes out.

Back
Top Bottom