WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Just finished the binge.

it was coo….although

ANYONE ELSE GETTING MULTIVERSE FATIGUE?

I’m tired.
"Watch what you like" is going to become the new "wear what you like" in regards to the Multiverse era. So far I've watched all three D+ shows but I'm not sure I'd be as invested (on week-to-week basis) in future shows, especially the teenage characters like Ms. Marvel or Hawkeye. I know folks are excited about potential of Young Avengers but it really doesn't ring a bell for me.

You’re doing it to yourself bingeing everything.

What always trips me out is people say they can’t wait week to week, but can wait a whole month to watch it in one shot. :lol: ok
Umm It’s not that I watched them too quickly opposed to spacing them out like you did, I actually watched 6 episodes over 3 days, plenty of digestion time. So nah.

To binge just means having the ability to watch them anytime I want, not having to wait a set schedule and listen to nerds speculate who mephesto is going to be in between episodes.

What I MEANT was I’m just tired of every movie/story having a multiverse thread in it now and basically having to go back and fourth with time travel to correct and save timelines in every story going forward, its a bit much and doesn’t seem like it’s going to stop anytime soon.

it’s like phase 4 is going to be marvels version of TENET

It’s an article somewhere that says his performance as HWR is what got him the Kang. Idek how that’s even supposed to work. Sounds like they were about to eff it up. :lol:

It would've worked if they made HWR not a variant as Kang. But since his audition landed him the role of Kang, making HWR a variant was a simpler storyline to tell. Rather than having some old-*** wrinkled dude pulling strings alone in space lol.

What I MEANT was I’m just tired of every movie/story having a multiverse thread in it now and basically having to go back and fourth with time travel to correct and save timelines in every story going forward, its a bit much and doesn’t seem like it’s going to stop anytime soon.

it’s like phase 4 is going to be marvels version of TENET
The multiverse is literally going to be the focal point in the next two phases though. I wouldn't be surprised if this is how mutants/X-Men and F4 get tied into the main MCU timeline

Marvel set themselves up to have the same characters played by different people. It’s pretty genius
Yeah, I feel it'll be easier to accept and understand why Iron Man or Captain America isn't played by RDJ and Chris Evans.

Feige knows what he's doing.

I still feel the What-If will play a key role in the MCU. Would not be shocked if this is how we get Killmonger back in the MCU.

The multiverse is literally going to be the focal point in the next two phases though. I wouldn't be surprised if this is how mutants/X-Men and F4 get tied into the main MCU timeline
Well mutants are in the MCU. Big Bear (Winter Guard) was introduced in Black Widow and we know that’s in the main timeline/universe

It’s an article somewhere that says his performance as HWR is what got him the Kang. Idek how that’s even supposed to work. Sounds like they were about to eff it up. :lol:

Well it makes sense given how far away the next Ant-Man movie is from starting production.

Loki was filming last year and in production before that even if they wanted Kang to be the next big bad.

Also as we know, not all variants have to look the same.

He Who Remains could've been a Kang variant that simply didn't look like him or he could've been a Kang lackey. Either way he was dying at the end of the episode.

1626916026214.gif

Back
Top Bottom