WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Y'all be careful....
Screenshots from the Shang Chi movie leaked on Reddit, which include scenes from the final act apparently. They have been taken down by Marvel, but I'm sure they are spreading to various outlets as we speak.

So be careful when reading Shang Chi related news, if you don't want to see actual spoilers, because one of the images has an actual spoiler of a surprise. (I saw that one) :smh:

PO

Last edited:
All parties involved probably already knew this was gonna happen.

its news now cuz she probably had to wait til the film actually dropped.

Y'all be careful....
Screenshots from the Shang Chi movie leaked on Reddit, which include scenes from the final act apparently. They have been taken down by Marvel, but I'm sure they are spreading to various outlets as we speak.

So be careful when reading Shang Chi related news, if you don't want to see actual spoilers, because one of the images has an actual spoiler of a surprise. (I saw that one) :smh:

PO

I want those spoilers. I’m not going to see that film, looks horrible (shouts to Awkwafina tho, QGTM)

I want those spoilers. I’m not going to see that film, looks horrible (shouts to Awkwafina tho, QGTM)

Just search them on Twitter, IG, Youtube, Google, Etc....
I accidentally saw one picture, closed the page quick & didn't save any of them.

PO

Forget Black Widow, we got Domino in this universe now.

Her bestfriend is waaaay cooler than Hawkeye.

In our Universe, Zazi > Scarlet.

B4AA81B8-1F98-4477-AEC0-E12064AD9B3D.png

With Thor, captain marvel in space. Cap out, iron man out, this squad might give the current MCU avengers a run

Bruh Taskmaster done fam. So many people you can branch off since they violated him like they did Deadpool in Wolverine. Hell give me Kingpin again, Doom, haven’t even got Adam Warlock yet.

Disney Fires Back at Scarlett Johansson, Calls ‘Black Widow’ Lawsuit ‘Sad and Distressing’

“There is no merit whatsoever to this filing,” Disney said in an unusually fiery statement. “The lawsuit is especially sad and distressing in its callous disregard for the horrific and prolonged global effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.”

The company went on to state that the star has already received $20 million for her work and argued that “the release of Black Widow on Disney+ with Premier Access has significantly enhanced her ability to earn additional compensation on top of the $20M she has received to date.”

Yall wish, Disney gonna put Taskmaster in DP's spot.

Facts. As much as I hate it. Yelena and Taskmistress is gonna be the new Cap and Natasha duo. No way they change an MCU character into the male version.

And with the reveal out of the bag, they can slim the character down so it’s not so obvious it was a dude under there the whole time:lol:

Love me so scarJo, but I agree BW has no business rolling with the Big Dawgs. As much as Hawkeye is a lame at least my boi got range and is the best archer.

should have the clip where Paul Pierce is on the bench and Draymond was talking ish about him retiring and not being Kobe :rofl:

replace Draymond with the mouse, Tony with Kobe and PP with ScarJo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom