WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Shang-Chi plot leaked. Mid credit scene is fire
It seems like Marvel is going to take their time introducing more connections to Mutants and the X-Men. Based of that spoiler, it looks like it's setting up She-Hulk, The Marvels, and a connection to the multi-verse since the rings weren't recorded in the book of artifacts?

Was going to see Shang-Chi regardless, but I'm more excited for Eternals and No Way Home. 2022 is about to be crazy though after this kind of weird pause, movie-wise.

Never got into the zombie craze. Episode will be a miss for me.

Winter Soldier changed the MCU game. Still my favorite.

Where's a link to the Shang-Chi summary spoiler? The thread linked^^ is just those screenshots again.

Marvel will take their time w/ building the next big bad. Thanos' plot for the Infinity Stones didn't even take formal shape until AOU and the Norn Cave scene followed by ,"Fine. I'll do it myself." I wouldn't be surprised if most of phase 4 (baring the apparent WandaVision-Dr.Strange-Spiderman links) doesn't have a whole lot to do with itself and limited crossover. Feige already forecasted Avengers 5 would be much smaller scale than IW/EG. I guess I'm just saying the disjointedness of the first couple of installments shouldn't surprise anyone.

Read the plot and perhaps it’s because of how the person wrote it but it kinda sounds mid.

nope-sesame.gif

must not click spoiler…

First Avenger into Winter Soldier is a great watch. Cap kicks it off by kicking the **** outta you to let you know this ain't that old ****.

Cap is my personal favorite Trilogy. I could watch all three movies back to back to back, everyday if I had to.

Need to see these Shang Chi post-credit scenes though. If I see them now, I'll probably forget by the time I see this on D+ on Columbus Day or whenever it drops there.

• Wow
Reactions: MVP
It would suck if that will be the only reference to Dane Whitman and nothing with Black Knight lol.

I mean, I totally understand why he didn't get an EW cover but it really would suck as he's the most interesting character to me, in this movie, so far. But I wouldn't know how he exactly fits either so we'll just have to wait and see:lol:

Bruh was that galactus in the eternals trailer?

edit: oh nvm, guess it wasn’t

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom