WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Something i've been wondering is if kate has already assumed hawkeye was ronin since the costume and sword were found at the rubble of avengers compound or thinks ronin is a different guy.

i don’t think she knows, yet

cause the more I think about it, she probably thinks he’s just protecting her even thou he clearly has shown and said some stuff that would allude to things

but she got a lot of personal stuff going along with meeting her hero

No participation points just cus it’s marvel. So far, this ain’t it. Girl drops in front of a group of gangsters and they laugh and joke. Lol they should of added some bowling sound effects while they’re at it
Lol ya thats one thing I didn’t get

she straight up black widowed their asses and it took super serum and years of training for Natasha to get that good. Meanwhile she took some after school karate classes and can straight up man handle 5 Russian goons that outweigh her by 100 pounds

Some of you guys are way too critical lol.
Some of it just reads so remedial too.
No participation points just cus it’s marvel. So far, this ain’t it. Girl drops in front of a group of gangsters and they laugh and joke. Lol they should of added some bowling sound effects while they’re at it
Telling on yourself :lol:
Lol ya thats one thing I didn’t get

she straight up black widowed their asses and it took super serum and years of training for Natasha to get that good. Meanwhile she took some after school karate classes and can straight up man handle 5 Russian goons that outweigh her by 100 pounds
Natasha has no super serum in the MCU.

Also Kate beat up a bunch of Brooklyn gangsters in tracksuits in the most sloppy way. Not ninjas :lol:

There was a clear difference between how she beat them and how Clint did.

He calls it “my suit” over and over again. YES she knows

I don’t think either of them are really really listening to each other at the moment

Stuff is being said.. but both sides are hearing what they want to hear or not hear in Clint’s case

My uncle and cousins want us to go watch spiderman on xmas day. I have the patience to wait but kinda impossible to avoid spoilers if i'm always on youtube and twitter.

Gonna feel like a sneaker release tomorrow. Reminds me when Endgame tickets dropped, was in line for 5 hrs jus to checkout.

I’m with it tho!

Sucks cause after this is only Thor and Dr Strange. Everything else gonna be fairly decent. Antman I know will open up many gems with having Kang. Y’all can miss me with whack Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel.

Just watch it twice papi. once in imax and once in dolby

Fozz Fozz
That's what I plan on doing. IMAX on Friday and Dolby or IMAX on Saturday with my wife on date night.
200w.gif

Imagine trying to get tickets to a movie that will be shown in every possible theater like 89 times a day.
Just wait 1 day.

Back
Top Bottom