WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I hope Doc Strange 2 is as epic as it should be. The first one felt too much like a Phase 1 MCU origin for me.

It’s a better overall film than those two but nothing really stood out for me. If anything, I liked Mordo the most from the film.

sub-buzz-10149-1638642443-1.png

I hope Doc Strange 2 is as epic as it should be. The first one felt too much like a Phase 1 MCU origin for me.

Should be the Marvel movie of the year IMO.

I don't know if BP or Thor: LT takes that crown.

PO

I liked that they took the approach that not all alternate universe versions of ppl look alike.

Would've been weird pretending Andrew, Tom, and Tobey look exactly the same just at different ages :lol:

I liked that they took the approach that not all alternate universe versions of ppl look alike.

Would've been weird pretending Andrew, Tom, and Tobey look exactly the same just at different ages :lol:
That makes it a lot easier bringing in my boy Kaine

paltrow didnt even know she was in the same film or same scene as tom holland

she too busy selling her vagina candles and sex dust for your protein shakes
Yeah that whole vagina thing is crazy. Like you really trying to smell like someone’s box. Same thing with not bathing everyday even when still a pandemic going around. Hollywood is weird bruh. I retract every Dr Doom statement for Ashton Kutcher. Can’t have him polluting the MCU with his germs.

Back
Top Bottom