WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Lol. Character been around 30+ years, and they couldn’t make original villains for her?
The approach to her comic runs were more personal so it just made use of the dozens of Marvel villains who aren’t specifically tied to one hero.

In the real world though, the answer is creators stopped/slowed down on creating new ip/characters that they do not own. So for a title like She-Hulk that is derived from the Hulk it’s easier to just use the villains already established and focus more on drama and lawyer stuff given the type of superhero she is.

The only thing I want to see in She Hulk is dat mass.

tatiana-maslany-she-hulk.gif

someone at disney trollin. u can't put out that level of CGI today, that is flagrant.

Thanos CGI was masterfully done., ya'll can't keep that same CGI energy? But maybe we can toss that up to a box office budget? fine.

Then look Mandolorian, the 1st Skywalker scene. The face was off...you could tell it was CGI. Really good, not great.

fast fwd to boba fett. the skywalker scenes were thanos level. They KNEW the face was off and fixed it. and this was for D+

So i know disney on some BS with that. Hell if mark's hulk looks off compared to Avengers, then what else is there to say?

Disrespectful.

side note...I'm 3eps into MK. Show slaps, but man Oscar Issac's acting is too good in this.

That CGI is pretty wonky. Hopefully it's just in progress or they have enough to time to fix it. Disney has done it before with hiring a CGI artist from Youtube after criticism of Luke in The Mando.

Please no. I remember in high school this weirdo kid was obsessed with wrestling and his mom bought him the chyna playboy issue. he kept saying how hot she was.

theyre showing warcraft right now and they had paula patton painted green and it looks better

they could have gon practical and do some lotr anhle trickery to make shulk bigger since they dont really need to make her bulky like regular ol hulk

1652905291562.jpeg

1652905335590.gif
I still want to finish that movie.

someone at disney trollin. u can't put out that level of CGI today, that is flagrant.

Thanos CGI was masterfully done., ya'll can't keep that same CGI energy? But maybe we can toss that up to a box office budget? fine.

Then look Mandolorian, the 1st Skywalker scene. The face was off...you could tell it was CGI. Really good, not great.

fast fwd to boba fett. the skywalker scenes were thanos level. They KNEW the face was off and fixed it. and this was for D+

So i know disney on some BS with that. Hell if mark's hulk looks off compared to Avengers, then what else is there to say?

Disrespectful.

side note...I'm 3eps into MK. Show slaps, but man Oscar Issac's acting is too good in this.
by any chance have you seen the grand inquisitor in obi wan kenobi show?

disney is not above cutting costs

Disney got those Netflix quarter earnings and said mission accomplished. “Earl, you can go cheap on the CGI on our next projects, we got ‘em!”

I’m watching Everything everywhere all at once and their multiverse may be better than Marvel’s 😂😂😂

been hearing great things about it

the lead was supposed to be jackie chan on that too but michelle yeoh is supposed to be amazing in his place

Bruhs y’all really asking for blockbuster level cgi for c-d level characters on a streaming series?????

they’re giving the D+ shows with film budgets so we expect the same quality, this isnt some CW free tv you can catch with a hangar attached to your tv or abc that requires AoS to produce 20+ episodes so an already small budget is stretched even more

these D+ tv series budgets could go up to $25m per episode which is easily $100m+ for the season , in comparison the last season of GoT had $15m per episode budget

D+ is a premium paid streaming service thats been able to do it in their other shows (mandalorian/book of boba) and other streaming services are able to do the same (netflix, hbo max, etc…) and D+ doesnt even have the same amount of original content as other streaming services (i literally only watch new marvel and star wars content and the rest are just old movies/animations/shows)

why do we have no problem making fun of CW shows and their costumes and cheap cgi that has a $2m budget per episode but marvels $25m budget in an episode is off the limits from criticism?

Back
Top Bottom