WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Hey crazy theory, just hear me out, what if we get introduced to the Star Jammers in Guardians and the Galaxy 3, get Corsair Cyclops pops. Hell of a way to give bread crumbs leading to X-Men. Just saying.

Ngl, Carol Danvers looking pretty good there. Series started really good then just went lukewarm, but I’m sure its target audience really liked it. Glad that we got the origin as a series instead of a full-blown movie. Kind of how I look at the shows, as long as they’re not taking a main slate for the phase films then I’m good.

Still need to see Thor btw, expectations are low based off of what I’ve heard here and locally, but I really love the character and Taika.

Good finale for Ms. Marvel. Good teases & reveals. Will be back in here more frequently after I watch Thor.

PO

Last edited:
Remember. He went in on inhumans bc they didn’t have rights to mutants. Now that he has rights to it he can go back to mutants.
He never actually did anything with Inhumans at all.

They didn't have rights to mutants so Ike went forward with Inhumans. Eventually lost the power to make a movie. Feige took them off the movie slate. Ike made a ****ty Inhumans TV shows that got cancelled. Feige hasn't done anything with the Inhumans since. Went with Eternals instead cuz less has been done with them.

As far as Ms. Marvel, this is like taking Sonic out of his world and making him a Mario brother

:rofl: @ recasting Shuri (from what it looks like) but not T’Challa.

Where do you see a recast Shuri? They just added another genius black girl.

Also "black star wars" as a criticism will never make sense especially when you keep applying it to Black Panther. Its lime you don't get it at all and thats the best you can come up with.
Like what? Please provide suggestions, because I have none for the most part.
You better not tell me the Chi either. :lol:

PO
The Boys
Severance

Something on netflix

Last edited:
Bp 2 look all over the place :lol:
Coogler got this :nthat:

Without T'Challa, I feel like they're just gonna throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

Plus, built it "sexism" excuse if people are negative to this movie in any way
:lol:
The first movie was already heavy on the female characters being front and center. They were the support and backbone of the first movie.

Nothing has changed in that regard.

I’m feeling skeptical myself with BP2. I mean no T’Challa. Pretty sure it’s gonna have good writing , but the way Marvel been with this phase. Feeling like The Wire season 2 vibes, don’t appreciate it after it grows on you. Not the greatest but not the worst cause it has its moments.

Black Panther 2 will make A LOT of money. I think some of us may have tunnel vision with it, but with Coogler at the helm and the first one doing so well, I think folks will rush out to see it. My little girl loves Ironheart so I'm pumped to take her too.

I’m curious bordering on skeptical on BP2 but I don’t care. I’ll be in there opening weekend regardless of what early reviews say.

Coogler got this :nthat:

The first movie was already heavy on the female characters being front and center. They were the support and backbone of the first movie.

Nothing has changed in that regard.

Exactly. Support and backbone. But I’m talking about the star power who’s front and center on all the marketing when they push this film.

Everybody in this thread know who Riri and all the characters are and will be there opening weekend. That’s a given. I’m just saying I’ve got. I dog in this fight and I think I’m being pretty rationale with holding off on saying this film will make BANK like the first one did until after I see a trailer to convince me or something. Respectfully.

Last edited:
Thor was dope. Anyone hating on it must have just started the MCU.

Gor’s arc was short changed. It was one of the better Thor movies IMO.

BP2 looks promising based on Namor and his role against the avengers.

I’m 42. Guess I’ll be well into my 50s watching mcu 😂

So DDOC going to evolve their drones into the Sentinel program?

Has their main investigator been named yet? Do we have a new Trask?

Exactly. Support and backbone. But I’m talking about the star power who’s front and center on all the marketing when they push this film.

Everybody in this thread know who Riri and all the characters are and will be there opening weekend. That’s a given. I’m just saying I’ve got. I dog in this fight and I think I’m being pretty rationale with holding off on saying this film will make BANK like the first one did until after I see a trailer to convince me or something. Respectfully.
Yeah I see where you're coming from and think you're actually right. I didn't put as much weight into the international lens and how crucial it is to have that key person to market. A lot has to go right for $1B+ these days, so it's not right to assume it's a given despite past success.

Yeah I see where you're coming from and think you're actually right. I didn't put as much weight into the international lens and how crucial it is to have that key person to market. A lot has to go right for $1B+ these days, so it's not right to assume it's a given despite past success.

I’m most curious to see the eventual Chinese poster. I’m sure that’ll be an interesting topic once it drops.

Back
Top Bottom