WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

kind of seems like that's what they're doing though.

yup.. think the problem marvel has, is a bunch of should be support guys are now being thrust into the leadership side

this is where chadwick's passing is really felt

the most obvious example is the new captain america.. if chadwick is alive we all assume, he's leading the avengers.. but now, who thinks anthony mackie can actually pull THAT off

but now we're supposed to be looking at dr strange, antman, thor, shuri and i guess capt marvel as the supposed leaders

they really need to hit with whoever they pick to be reed richards, because that person needs to be the legit adult in the room.. like how tony and steve were.. and then people fall into their roles behind them

me personally i enjoyed the movie but iirc at the time that was one of the major complaints.
I enjoyed it too. The major complaint was she came off too stiff and lacked feeling, but that was a big part of her character. When they took her and hid her memories of what happened, they trained her to be emotionless. To fight without emotion because it was viewed as a weakness to the Kree.

I enjoyed it too. The major complaint was she came off too stiff and lacked feeling, but that was a big part of her character. When they took her and hid her memories of what happened, they trained her to be emotionless. To fight without emotion because it was viewed as a weakness to the Kree.
yea thats what i remember.

I don't buy that rumor at all. Brie doesn't seem like a diva to me. She does fun cooking shows on youtube and ****. She just happened to mention white males and a lack of diversity on a MCU press tour 4-5 years ago and has been a target ever since.

That Bob Iger tweet though, that I buy. The Quantumania backlash is real. I finally saw it and while it wasn't BAD (5.5/8 imo) it was pretty boring. Did we really need 3 Ant-man movies? The 1st one was a bold risk that paid off following the first Avengers. The 2nd one was a step down but still had it's charm with Scott's friends and big names like Goggins, Fishburne, and Pfeiffer and great use of the shrinking fights with Wasp. 5 minutes of Bill Murray can't compare.

Everybody is talking about Majors' Kang and I honestly didn't feel like it was all that. There were some sparks here and there but I don't see why all the praise. The Kang in Loki was better.

she been in how many movies and it's just coming out now she's hard to work with?

not the first time

there were those rumors that he hated working with his endgame cast and that she wanted to be done with being CM

the new report could probably be as valid as the old reports so who knows

just saying, sometimes hollywoods good at hiding stuff if they want to, thats evident with whats been happening the past decade

Looks like Iger is slowly leaking out discussion points as a hint that budget for these films will be tight.

I hope he doesn't handcuff Marvel. They are a big reason to Disney's current success.

Let the next projects have the same level of quality as Phase 1-4.

I know danger style danger style has high hopes for the Echo series.

Looks like Iger is slowly leaking out discussion points as a hint that budget for these films will be tight.

I hope he doesn't handcuff Marvel. They are a big reason to Disney's current success.

Let the next projects have the same level of quality as Phase 1-4.

I know danger style danger style has high hopes for the Echo series.
Phase 4?

1678472193859.jpeg

oh Brie.. :lol:

after how poorly the movie was received and her performance she should not be acting like a diva. take your check and be happy you even got a sequel.
The movie made a billion and it was her first Marvel movie where she starred as the lead.

The poor reception got drowned out by all of the BS controversy of incles mad at her so it doesn't matter.

And that recent report feeds in to it. Surprised the word difficult wasn't thrown in there with nightmare and diva.

The movie made a billion and it was her first Marvel movie where she starred as the lead.

The poor reception got drowned out by all of the BS controversy of incles mad at her so it doesn't matter.

And that recent report feeds in to it. Surprised the word difficult wasn't thrown in there with nightmare and diva.

Indeed.
About the first movie results though, every movie after Infinity War had that "we gotta see what happens next" as we approached Endgame, so that helped a lot.

I'm guessing the sequel makes $400-500 globally this go around. I'm personally skipping watching that in theaters & I don't know what's going to entice a lot of people to want to watch it, but I'am interested to see if the "other" Marvels are able to draw in people to want too.

PO

Don't feel like her performance was bad based on how her character was supposed to be portrayed.

Yup

A lot of these failures on the material and directors

I wasn’t the biggest fan of her being cast in the role.. but ain’t like they gave a ton to work with.. this also goes for other projects

I know Brie had an interview at some event where she seemed pretty irritated and annoyed when the interviewer asked her “How long will you play Captain Marvel?” (somethin along those lines) so I can see how the article could come across legit given the target on her back from fragile/incel men.

But again this is Hollywood and they love to spew out false information/rumors bout celebs everyday for a paycheck. *shrugs*

I just hope the Blade movie is good. Mahersalla deserves a good movie launch his action movie cred. He was great in Luke Cage

I just hope the Blade movie is good. Mahersalla deserves a good movie launch his action movie cred. He was great in Luke Cage
They’ve said he was unhappy with the script and it’s went through two directors.

Hope they get it together because Blade willl be a big turnout. Contributed to the 2000’s wave of superhero movies.

They’ve said he was unhappy with the script and it’s went through two directors.

Hope they get it together because Blade willl be a big turnout. Contributed to the 2000’s wave of superhero movies.
Blade will be the goth version of BP. Have brothas and sistas that listen to death metal showing up but we will SHOW UP.

Back
Top Bottom