WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Bro, their was some off puting stuff in here animals aside. MCU for the most part seemed closer to PG than PG13 imo. But when ______ face got swole and when ______ face came off. Mine isn't old enough to sit through a movie yet, but thinking back to young me, I would have been shook.

Maybe I was just a scared little kid, but those animal people were pretty off putting looking as well lol. Technology and CGI was no where near what it is today when I was a kid, but I stand by what I said, nightmare fuel for kids in that movie 😭

Had Low Expectations Going Into GoTG3 And I Was Pleasantly Surprised.

It Was A Good Conclusion To Their Stories Together.

After seeing it exactly what was so bad in Vol. 3 thay it might not be suitable for 13 yr olds? :nerd:

The most horrifying thing to me was seeing that walrus on wheels come out of the shadows and play like a child :lol: :smh:

After I got use to that everything else was tame.

Also that fbomb was pretty wasted.

Last edited:
After seeing it exactly what was so bad in Vol. 3 yhay it might not be suitable for 13 yr olds? :nerd:

The most horrifying thing to me was seeing that walrus on wheels come out of the shadows and play like a child :lol: :smh:

After I got use to that everything else was tame.

Also that fbomb was pretty wasted.

I’m sure it’s fine for 13 year olds, 7,8,9 though…. Not so sure lol.

I thought that monster thing (I’m not sure what it was) near the end with the armored pig thing was pretty gnarly looking lol.

Capture.PNG

Biggest bag fumble of ALL TIME

Dude had penthouse NYC apt, Malibu mansion, Texas farmland and the Hawaii beach house quartet dream scenario in the palm of his hand. 😞

i still think he'd be proven innocent and hoping his defense attorney is right:

Majors, through his representatives, has maintained his innocence amid the troubling headlines. The actor's attorney, Priya Chaudhry, issued the following statement on Tuesday after court:

We have provided the District Attorney (D.A.) with irrefutable evidence that the woman is lying, including video proof showing nothing happened, especially not where she claimed. We did this with the explicit promise from the D.A. that they would not 'fix' their case and change it as we proved the woman is lying.
Yet this false case continues, the woman's claimed location shifts and her story morphs. This is a witch hunt against Jonathan Majors, driven by baseless claims. Instead of dismissing the allegations in the face of the woman's clear lies, the D.A. has adjusted the charges to match the woman's new lies. To be clear, there are no new charges against Mr. Majors.
Now, we have obtained even more video evidence of his innocence, but we are hesitant to share it, for fear the D.A. will tip the woman off to change her story again.
The criminal justice system is saturated with explicit and implicit bias. When Mr. Majors showed a white police officer the injuries the woman caused him, the white officer got in Mr. Majors's face and taunted him, saying that if the officer were to slap Mr. Majors, the officer wouldn't break his finger. None of the white officers present investigated the assault of Mr. Majors. Worse, the District Attorney has not indicated any intention to pursue charges against the woman, or even investigate the truth.
This glaring double standard between the treatment of Jonathan Majors, a Black man weighing 200 lbs., and his accuser, highlights the racial bias that permeates the criminal justice system.

Movie sucked. Never got into the story, never bought any that weird animal shhh. Aside from Starlord/Gamorah characters seemed meh. no development. Dragged too, easily could have been 45 minutes shorter, nah we gotta we 10 min raccoon scene going to heaven but then not......sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom