WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Too bad they didnt cast Taylor Swift as Captain Marvel.

Imagine if she was Captain Marvel, her movie would be coming out 2 weeks after her concert movie did numbers.

Marvel, what were you thinking, smh.

My favorite note:
image0.jpg

:rofl:

I don’t have a problem with her acting in any of the MCU movies. I think the way the character has been presented hasn’t been great but that’s not her fault. They’ve used her kind of sparingly which hasn’t given anybody a chance to really be connected to the character.

Maybe if they had used her more in endgame it would have given her the rub from the original cast.

The Captain Marvel character isn't very compelling and Brie doesn't seem like the right fit.

They had a chance to do something creative and appealing especially given the comics gave them a lot of nothing to work with.

Plus on top of that Brie didn't take the role and bring her own take to it or basically make the character w/e she wanted it to be given the script/writerd wasn't doing any character developement.

love that these episodes are practically an hour long

kind of crazy that kang pretty much was created by OB (at least the timely variant)

i knew ms minutes was jealous of ravonna but didnt see her being horny for some kang :rofl:

wouldnt mind seeing tara strong also play ms minutes body

might be nuts if rennslayers a kang variant(?) if thats ms minutes secret?

She’s fine as a fit. It’s how they’ve presented the character.
yup. the lack of good plot or story is not giving the character justice. the only solution they did is pair her up with two other superheroes to form a girl band like they are Josie and the pussycats. they are really struggling to come up with interesting plots. they can't even follow-up making some good movies about Hulk.

Enjoyed tonight's episode. This show has been great.

Really enjoyed Marvel's introduction of Timely as well. I think in the comics he went back in time to plant seeds of his conquest, where here he is some trickster who has no idea who he will become.

He's at the TVA now so who knows what the hell will happen & I do wonder what the secret MM was going to mention....

PO

Enjoyed tonight's episode. This show has been great.

Really enjoyed Marvel's introduction of Timely as well. I think in the comics he went back in time to plant seeds of his conquest, where here he is some trickster who has no idea who he will become.

He's at the TVA now so who knows what the hell will happen & I do wonder what the secret MM was going to mention....

PO

I think shes going to tell Renslayer that she is a Kang Variant and He Who Remains Fell for Her but betrayed her so he could rule alone, hence no partnerships.

I think the whole theme of the show is working with your variant, i think Renslayer and Kang will parallel Sylvie and Loki.

Miss Minutes is cold blooded :lol:

This one was wild. Lot of twists and turns.

Timely’s stutter was killing me. On some “TODAY JUNIOR” ish.

Tata Strong would be a great addition to MCU :emoji_heart_eyes:

I was waiting for Sylvie to just stab him and be done with it lol a la Ozymandias but she has a heart. Dropping RR off at the end of time is cold too lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom