WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I didn't see this in here so my apologies if this is all old news:
Screenshot_20231021_223154_Facebook.jpg

Im happy to have Natasha back.

They forgot to add the part that Loki bout to surpass all that and remain the main character.

We might as well have an Asian actor portray Kang. It’ll make sense then. If we can recast Hulk, War Machine, General Thaddeus Ross, etc then we shouldn’t allow a troubled actor stop plans for a billion dollar franchise.

I honestly didn’t care for the Victor Timely, stuttering shuckster character.

Captain Marvel HAD potential.....

The Marvels is probably going to be one of the MCU biggest flops.

for whatever reason, Brie Larson ain't it....and I cant quite put my finger on it either.

There’s just nothing interesting about her backstory and she’s so overpowered that she’s never in a disadvantage. Similar to the Superman problem.

Superman is much more interesting as a villain (Homelander and Omni Man).

The character in the MSU also lacks charisma. She’s a boring character.

There’s just nothing interesting about her backstory and she’s so overpowered that she’s never in a disadvantage. Similar to the Superman problem.

Superman is much more interesting as a villain (Homelander and Omni Man).

The character in the MSU also lacks charisma. She’s a boring character.

6c7a12871e1ba8eef42c8ae9f8bedc55.gif

So are Thor and Hulk still Avengers?

Maybe the Marvels will humanize Capt Marvel. She's involved in the comic universe but they probably overpowered her in the MCU to the point where she probably should be involved with major universal threats. They could split their cosmic and Earth into two storylines (or mystic, cosmic and Earth super hero fair).

NGL, I think the way the wrote Carol Danvers into IW/EG worked against her. Like it kinda made her seem See You Next Tuesday-ish. "I wAs BuSy PrOtEcTiNg ThE wHoLe UnIvErSe" ***** this effect the whole universe!

But it’s not as if she knew what was happening on earth though until Fury used the pager at the blip, according to the writing. So with that she was kind of right by saying the rest of the universe doesn’t have an Avengers to protect it, just like I’m sure the Avengers weren’t aware of attacks and what not happening off planet.

It was kind of written as a we need you and you need us situation.

I think Captain Marvel coming to the rescue in Endgame is the perfect encapsulation of her in the MCU.

Right. The rest of the universe didn't have an Avengers but Thanos was out here cutting civilizations in half MANUALLY. Not only that, he was taking out armies collecting the Infinity Stones. She didn't hear about any of this? She didn't come across any half inhabited planets? On top of all that. Heffa you from Earth. You not just gonna check in every no then? Check up on your home girls daughter that worshiped the ground you walked on?

I said all that, tongue in cheek, to say we didnt really get enough of her for it to really connect what she was doing the whole time. So it makes her look like she didnt give af.

Thought they wrote it as if she was dealing with Kree during that time. But we truly don’t know any of the story in between. She could have been dealing with aftermath of each Thanos attack. Big universe, one person, and I don’t think Thanos just announced where he was going each time lol.

Someone mentioned backstory as an issue. The last two posts pretty much encapsulates the issue.

It's not as neat as say Ant Man, who appeared in Civil War, Ant Man 1-3, Avengers, etc. Scott Lang is also more human. We know he has that dodgey background and he holds his relationship with his daughter in high regard. And we now have an extended cast/family.

yea with way too much of the secondary current leaders, it’s a development issue..

civil war is a great example and subsequently spidey and BP.. Guys were given significant roles in that story and we legit cared and then when we went into their private situations, we cared

they have done a poor job with her along with others and don’t have the RDJ safety net

I know they said the issues between Carol and Monica were going to be touched on during this movie. Everyone has pretty much had a few movies/appearances to be fleshed out. CM has had her movie and was thrust into EG and still needs to be fleshed out a bit.

Looking forward to watching The Marvels, all the trailers been fun and light hearted and its clearly playing up to the Ms Marvel type demographics (teenage girls), you wont find my 38 yo male *** complaining about this movie. Not everything is made for me and I hope that all you old *** dudes can understand >D

So are Thor and Hulk still Avengers?

Maybe the Marvels will humanize Capt Marvel. She's involved in the comic universe but they probably overpowered her in the MCU to the point where she probably should be involved with major universal threats. They could split their cosmic and Earth into two storylines (or mystic, cosmic and Earth super hero fair).
Yeah, why wouldn't they be?

always found this scene weird, i know its very nitpicky but first thanos as tossing here around like a ragdoll then all of a sudden he tries to headbutt her and its like headbutting mjolnir

1698079339005.gif

then she was going to punch him and she pauses long enough for thanos to struggle grab that stone and punch her - this dude isnt some bully your trying and make flinch, just punch away and finish it :lol:

1698079238207.gif

Back
Top Bottom