WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I liked season one more. But it was a solid and enjoyable second season.

Cool that they were able to do it with a villain through an enjoyable story of redemption.

first of all, marvel has set a standard and theyre hitting below that lately, its kind of a good problem to have but the issues are reflected in the box office and numerous reports about the problems the studios have been having

you cant judge anything today based of the box office numbers.

every industry we have right now is still recovering from the pandemic.

thats what makes the constant, CONSTANT talk of box office numbers beyond silly and a waste of time.

if you arent some financial employee working for Marvel, then what in the entire **** are you even talking about?

i had a coworker years ago, a gamer, caught up in the Xbox vs PS debate. every Monday this clown would come to work and tell us which console outsold the other over the weekend like we gave a damn.
ok, what is that doing for you? how does PS outselling Xbox making your game playing experience better?? just play the game and shut tf up!

Season finale, they aren’t done just yet. Kev was talking about S3
A few days ago.
Guessing with that ending, this was a series finale for Loki.

I hate the internet at times. I was on Facebook a couple weeks back and of course a spoiler popped up pretty much explaining the ending. I mean I still like to see how it plays out but I wish I fight read it.

Cool that they were able to do it with a villain through an enjoyable story of redemption.

I binged season 1 before I started season 2 and I’m glad I did…It felt more connected that way…It’s easily my favorite MCU content since Endgame, and yes I like it even more than No Way Home…

Loki’s glorious purpose finally revealed by him getting his much desired throne 12 years after the MCU first introduced him…The God of Stories is here…

Now we wait to see how he plays into DP3, Kang Dynasty, and Secret Wars…

you cant judge anything today based of the box office numbers.

every industry we have right now is still recovering from the pandemic.

thats what makes the constant, CONSTANT talk of box office numbers beyond silly and a waste of time.

if you arent some financial employee working for Marvel, then what in the entire **** are you even talking about?

i had a coworker years ago, a gamer, caught up in the Xbox vs PS debate. every Monday this clown would come to work and tell us which console outsold the other over the weekend like we gave a damn.
ok, what is that doing for you? how does PS outselling Xbox making your game playing experience better?? just play the game and shut tf up!

of course you can because while we arent back to prepandemic, movies are back to making billies again and films are back to full releases

and at the end of the day, it cost them $200m and it used to make $800m but now its down to $400m, it will make an impact and you cant let it keep going down

ignoring that is turning a blind eye and even the studios are worried, if the box office isnt an issue then there would be no panic at marvel

a 3hr biopic made $950m and barbie, a film most here thought was a flop and a waste of time when announced is close to $1.5b and a video game film is at $1.4b… all within this year

plus i never said its the be all, end all its a factor and yeah none of us here are affected in the short run but in the long run and in terms of what marvel will do next, then yeah we are affected because of what they do to adjust and what disney might be forced to do

its just not silly because studios look at it and at the end of the day, they want to make money and why we got a ton of crappy transformer films and f&f and no one can blame the pandemic anymore and that will affect everything moving forward so i dont know why that is a waste of time?

simply put, they stop making money, pandemic or not especially when they see others do it, and iger and companies gon get itchy fingers and start tinkering and making changes and likely for the worse

and along with the box office, not being as well received by the public and critics also ties into that

re: loki s2 finale

i think s1 was a little better because it was a cliffhanger while this one is a bit of a wrap up

but it was still great

not gon lie, got a lil allergy during his convo with mobius and sylvie and that that final walk thinking it was the end for him

but its just sad that he finally found friends he wants to chill with and he is forced to be alone with burden for them to live

very good ending and id be happy if it all ends there but didnt toastedleaker already said loki and mobius appears in dp3?

but anyways, acting was great, visuals was amazing (especially int he end with the walk and his horn growing and his cape turning into the loom) and the dialogues were impeccable

really enjoyed the whole season and the two seasons were great

burdened by his glorious purpose

overall a good day

i enjoyed marvels and loki s2 delivered

Last edited:
So is Loki The One Above All now? The God of Stories? Was that Yggdrasil? Paradox?? What just happened here??

So is Loki The One Above All now? The God of Stories? Was that Yggdrasil? Paradox?? What just happened here??

i dont think so, i think he is kind of stuck there and just there to keep the timelines alive

i dont think he has any control of anything other than keeping everything stable but we’ll see moving forward if he has any effect on anything

Maybe no season 3 but for sure doesn’t feel like the book was closed as he put it…Maybe a bad way to describe what he was trying to say but it sure feels like they’ve just placed Loki and the TVA directly in the center of the MCU…

There’s technically still one open plot thread from the season but that might get addressed in future stories

Renslayer

MCU hasn’t closed lokis chapter in almost 15 years, they are not gonna close it now when he’s gone full circle with his redemption and is literally the only one suited to fight off Kangs variants, so maybe the series is done, but these characters are now the ones that will carry the MCU

no corpse :nerd:

If there’s no body, she ain’t gone lol but if anyone could step to Alioth, it probably Renslayer considering she helped HWR with it in the first place

alioth doesnt leave a body

and honestly, shes just human so i doubt she can neutralize alioth but that sewer lid was on her feet so it could be where the other variant loki been chillin so they could save her at the last second

kangs gone in the sacred timeline, HWR is still dead because sylvie is alive

Nah, ANOTHER Kang, who is roaming the void.

Also, everything that is going on is prolly still part of He Who Remains plan, which works if MAjors is still Kang cause it leads to Kang Dynasty.

Back
Top Bottom