WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I know in Soiderman the animated series they weren’t allowed to throw hands, I’m don’t remember in X-men OG.

I remember cuz Scott was getting worked in the 2nd episode

Wolvie still got it.
“I’ll show you a c-section, bub” :rofl: :rofl:

20240325_102213.jpg

Since when Magneto clapping Rogue’s cheeks?

Since forever, they have a whole comic book series dedicated to their relationship, its prolly Rogues most serious relationship.

While she was getting messed with by Sinister and Mystique, Magneto was actually laying seeds for a relationship.

I assume for this series this happened in the original animated series off screen while they were on Genosha or Asteroid M when she was captured.

She prolly told Gambit, now hes insecure lol

rogueneto 2.png rogueneto 003.jpg roguneto 001.jpg

Last edited:
More serious than Gambit overall? Iono, what would make it that?

For Gambit its more serious.

For years hes been yearning to touch her, just hold her hand.

Magneto took over the school and got her to take her glove off from one meeting with the principal and hinted hes smashed in the past.

Gambit is not the one for her.

Gambit is just her most well known love interest, just like Elektra is Daredevils, doesnt mean they end up with them.

Since when Magneto clapping Rogue’s cheeks?
In the comics they got a long history. Lots of alternate realities they dating/married/hooking up. Something like Magneto able to put up a magnetic field around his body so one of the few people Rogue can touch

In the comics they got a long history. Lots of alternate realities they dating/married/hooking up. Something like Magneto able to put up a magnetic field around his body so one of the few people Rogue can touch
I don’t recall this story line in the original cartoon

Back
Top Bottom