WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I feel that if anyone would be understanding of what Scumbag Summers was going through, it would be Jean. What’s crazy is Madelyn IS Jean. Everyone thought it was the original Jean, even Charles or otherwise he would’ve said something - the swap had to have taken place before he left. How can she understand Madelyn and allow her to walk out of the mansion on some it ain’t your fault ish, but not able to understand Scumbag’s conflict? Then if he didn’t care, he would’ve been a deadbeat no good bastard. These women crazy, b.

Im surprised Cyclops hasn’t asked the question we all thinking…

IMG_8478.gif

I mean, you got your wife and you got a BM. They just so happen to be the same person on a molecular level. Logical adults really could’ve made that whole situation work. Logan was trippin too.

He reserves the scumbag title with a strange affinity for someone else.

Strange?????

Imagine if you funded the lifestyle of someone without any formal education and just over 20 years of life experience decades ago AND then that person proceeds to judge you when you are one of the smartest human beings to ever walk that earth

And that’s without factoring in all the parents stuff, one of which happen to play a significant role in making you “special”

Hell, they took a staunch position against something they clearly never even took the time to actually fully read.. and given the confusing language of bills, I wouldn’t actually expect normal people to understand the content.. the only ones on that team we see clear examples of dealing with lawyers and members of congress, they wanted to physically fight

But my biggest pet peeve is anyone thinking laws shouldn’t apply to them, we are literally seeing many very public examples of how that goes when powerful people have zero consequences for their actions

Tony’s best friend was against the accords and the government by infinity war.

Tony is also one of the main causes/reasons for most of the conflict within the MCU because he let his intelligence. Hell he’s a big reason Peter went through hell in his movies and he cared for Peter like a son.

There was a pretty solid video on YouTube that detailed all of the conflict Tony was responsible for that I’ll have to go find.

I get having a pet peeve, but you taking your feelings in reality and trying to apply them to a genre where you’re literally supposed to suspend belief.

Steve and others had some solid reasons to feel uneasy about answering to governments and agencies. I mean Cap had just saw a mega intelligence agency infiltrated by Hydra and work its way through the US Government. Also saw SHIELD try to implement a technology that eliminated threats before they even occurred - becoming judge, jury, and executioner. Abusing that power you’re speaking of.

Hell, The Avengers saw SHIELD trying to use the tesseract to make weapons of mass destruction based off the Hydra’s weapons.

Yes, I totally get the dynamic of Bucky/Tony/his parents. But we’re not going to sit here and act as if Bucky was in complete control of his actions and brainwashed by Hydra now and Tony was acting out of blind rage? If the script was flipped, Tony wouldn’t have done the same?

Tony’s best friend was against the accords and the government by infinity war.

Tony is also one of the main causes/reasons for most of the conflict within the MCU because he let his intelligence. Hell he’s a big reason Peter went through hell in his movies and he cared for Peter like a son.

There was a pretty solid video on YouTube that detailed all of the conflict Tony was responsible for that I’ll have to go find.

I get having a pet peeve, but you taking your feelings in reality and trying to apply them to a genre where you’re literally supposed to suspend belief.

Steve and others had some solid reasons to feel uneasy about answering to governments and agencies. I mean Cap had just saw a mega intelligence agency infiltrated by Hydra and work its way through the US Government. Also saw SHIELD try to implement a technology that eliminated threats before they even occurred - becoming judge, jury, and executioner. Abusing that power you’re speaking of.

Hell, The Avengers saw SHIELD trying to use the tesseract to make weapons of mass destruction based off the Hydra’s weapons.

Yes, I totally get the dynamic of Bucky/Tony/his parents. But we’re not going to sit here and act as if Bucky was in complete control of his actions and brainwashed by Hydra now and Tony was acting out of blind rage? If the script was flipped, Tony wouldn’t have done the same?

Tony shouldn’t be above answering to someone, either.. that’s the whole point, they gotta establish some sort of standard

But how many examples you got of 20 something year olds wanting to be above the law and that being a good idea?

Hell, think of current real world examples, without regard for age, who think laws shouldn’t apply to them

Team Cap>>>

This is part of the problem, it’s not a “team Steve” or “team Tony” issue

As we can see from the current MCU, neither people are there

However maybe if Wanda was forced to speak with a psychiatrist, that could help with some things

But I wouldn’t expect someone whose life experience is prior to 1950 to have open positive views of regularly seeing a psychiatrist and having open dialogue with one

Obviously not episode 5.. but still greatness

Hate using this phrase, but probably least favorite episode of the season.. but obviously sets up a lot

Back
Top Bottom