WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Would love to see a "Trial of Jean Grey" movie adaptation, but first they'd have to correct the use of Phoenix and get the licensing under the same studio.

Anyways, back to MBJ, he would've made a good miles morales, but they won't bring that kid to the big screen anytime soon.

Isn't he too old to be Miles? I haven't kept up with his books but has he been portrayed as an adult outside of some weird time-travelling or multi-dimensional arc or something?

All the recent stuff I've read is that the crossover isn't happening and that was before the F4 sequel was officially off the planned list.

In the opening scebe of Avengers, how did Captain Nazi and the rest of the team know that they twins were "enhanced?" How'd they come up with that word out of thin air?

In the opening scebe of Avengers, how did Captain Nazi and the rest of the team know that they twins were "enhanced?" How'd they come up with that word out of thin air?
indifferent.gif

I assume it was based off of old spy/SHIELD info.

They just had the info on hand from reports.

I couple of times while i was watching Creed i tried to imagine Coogler's take on Wakanda...

He's gonna ******* kill it. This guy's career doesn't have a ceiling.

:lol: @ Kilgrave vs. Spidey.

MCU going dark for a Spidey flick would be a twist.

I love Krabven and the idea potential they could do for a movie but not as the first villain. He should be the next villain in the sequel.

Yeah I really don't see Kraven as the villain for Spidey's MCU solo debut

Too bad the Osborns have been done to death, the Lizard was already used in a more mediocre solo debut, and Doc Ock's performance cannot and should not be replicated.

Mysterio? :nerd:

Last edited:
It'd be cool if they kept it really street level and gave us something like Shocker, Rhino (a good one this time), and then maybe something like Chameleon as the main villain. Guys like the first two don't need a big story backing them or origin. They're powered villains (or have weapons) that can kinda be used as henchmen.

I couple of times while i was watching Creed i tried to imagine Coogler's take on Wakanda...

Is Coogler confirmed as BP director?

I don't know many other directors who got a major studio film on their 3rd try. Kudos.

I don't know many other directors who got a major studio film on their 3rd try. Kudos.
Some get it with their 2nd, Josh Trank :smh:

Coogler's not confirmed but everybody's hoping it's true and I think the longer we don't hear he's not it the more chances that he's already director and Marvel is jut waiting to announce it.

Last edited:

Colin Trevorrow got Jurassic World after just one hollywood film under his belt

before that he had a short film and documentary 

Back
Top Bottom