WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

black and red?

Big time??!

costume_spiderman_bigtime.jpg
No, he wants Miles Morales Ultimate Spidey lol

I love that suit, too.

Last edited:
Could just be the regular Spidey suit that Ditko (or maybe that was later on and it was MacFarlane) had intended to be black and red but they had to use blue.

View media item 1818418View media item 1818420

Most recently worn by Superior Spidey Doc Ock.

Anyway,

Is that the blob's sister or did the blob just decide to wear a bra?
I forget her name (Big Bertha?) but she's a hero on the Great Lakes Avengers

Last edited:
Russo bros. said something about the suit Spidey is wearing in the movie. Yall dudes who made that Iron Spidey suit bet better beware.

We only need to see on screen. Doesnt need to be on him.. just show a prototype. All im asking for

watch there be some metal bad on Starks desk and you guys argue it's the Iron Spidey tentacle and argue about that to win the bet :lol:

watch there be some metal bad on Starks desk and you guys argue it's the Iron Spidey tentacle and argue about that to win the bet :lol:
I'ma just call that an Iron Spidey win for myself if we see even that.

I feel that's only fair.

It would be nice if they incorporated one of Spidey Suits from the Big Time's storyline.

The tech he used for some of them were really nice.

I'ma just call that an Iron Spidey win for myself if we see even that.

I feel that's only fair.
Russo bros. said something about the suit Spidey is wearing in the movie. Yall dudes who made that Iron Spidey suit bet better beware.

-_____-

No there can't be no room for interpretation

We would need to see the whole suit :smile:

WE KNOW WHAT THE SUIT LOOKS LIKE THO
if we see a big golden arm/tentacle we know it's not doc ock.
that's proof enough.

Nevermind.. Just googled.. He's 39..

The 42 was regarding the movie

Last edited:
You need a Lamekilla tee that says "Lamekilla was right!". Wear it everyday on set so we can spot you in the film

:nthat: getting one made this weekend

As far as the costume, it's gonna be the regular costume. Nice big eyes like ASM2 but on a skinny spiderman

Also, yes, we know how the suit looks like but mcu doesn't always take their cues from the comics

So as not to be misled, we would need to see the whole suit. To be sure :smile:

whaaaat?
that's ridiculous. we saw thors hammer in Iron man, and what did that mean..........we get a Thor.

we saw the twins and what did it mean...........Scarlett and quick silver

We saw Vibranium and mentions of that... Black Panther coming...

Nick fury and black widow come and give Tony a packet that says "Avengers Initiative" we get Avengers.

If I see a big golden tentacle and some web shooters ..........Iron spidey....

You need a Lamekilla tee that says "Lamekilla was right!". Wear it everyday on set so we can spot you in the film

:nthat: getting one made this weekend

As far as the costume, it's gonna be the regular costume. Nice big eyes like ASM2 but on a skinny spiderman
*SIGH*

Asked if the movie features Spider-Man's red and gold suit from the "Civil War" series, Russo's translated answer reads: "The film will show a mix of what everyone is waiting and a little twist. So yeah, that's what I can tell."

Back
Top Bottom