WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Great qualities to have in a leader :rolleyes

Like Steve doesn't have emotional issues
cap works too hard, he cares too much, and sometimes he can be too invested in his job
Too bad he doesn't ever think too much or too hard. Should invest in doing more of that.[/quote]

Should invest in some therapy for those mental issues. A dude with semi-super strength

View media item 1955435
enhanced reflexes

View media item 1955438
and the tendency to let his anger get the best of him

View media item 1955434
honestly has no business walking around like that among regular people. That's called a ticking time bomb :smh: :smh: :smh: Son's gonna end up losing it at a Starbucks and killing a little girl or some ****.

Last edited:

Great qualities to have in a leader :rolleyes

Like Steve doesn't have emotional issues
cap works too hard, he cares too much, and sometimes he can be too invested in his job
Too bad he doesn't ever think too much or too hard. Should invest in doing more of that.

Should invest in some therapy for those mental issues. A dude with semi-super strength

View media item 1955435
enhanced reflexes

View media item 1955438
and the tendency to let his anger get the best of him

View media item 1955434
honestly has no business walking around like that among regular people. That's called a ticking time bomb :smh: :smh: :smh: Son's gonna end up losing it at a Starbucks and killing a little girl or some ****.

Last edited:
Iono if you wanna say that to the dude that connected with the mental health issues of IM3 so deeply that he thought it was a good film.

Lol

Nice jab at people with mental disorders. You should feel proud.

IM3 is solid. It was a story about a man finding himself. Tony trying to cope with his disability. He was trying to find himself again. He relied on the suits and his tech so long that he forgot who he was. Is Iron Man the suit or the man?

Being 100% honest, yes, I have PTSD, anxiety, panic disorder and heart failure. I wake up in the middle of the nights and feel so lost and look for my son. I grab him and hold him tight. I hate letting him go because if he's not in my arms I feel something bad is going to happen and I won't be able to protect him.

The scenes when Tony is talking to Pepper about trouble being imminent and stuff is 100% how it feels. My PTSD and stuff all comes from my heart attack and/or (doctors say different things) my car accident. I get this Spidey sense type feeling all of a sudden and things get super scary and I start to lose it. Just like Tony displays in the movie.

Next time you watch, pay attention to the scene with Tony and Rhodey at the bar, Tony's talk with Pepper, Tony talking to the kid. That's legit how it is. How it feels. They nailed it.

Then there's the not having the suit thing. The thing you rely upon to protect you and your loved ones while struggling with PTSD and anxiety. Tony had to snap out of all of it and learn how to be himself again. It's a hard thing to do. I still can't do it.

The thing that sealed it is was him talking on the couch to Banner being he was dealing with PTSD in the film lol.

That ending when he was like you can take away his house, cars, money and suits but he's still the engineer. He's still Iron Man. It goes with the movie. He conquered his PTSD and he now remembers who he is. Who he hadn't been since the wormhole. Blowing up the suits was him saying "I'm back".

IM3 is a different direction that was taken. It's not Avengers 1 and it's not TWS. It is its own movie.

I said it before, IM3 is Eminem Recovery in film version haha

This clip should end this debate.. Cap abandons ship and has to watch while tony takes care of business

It's literally Tony that saves the day at the end of both Avengers films :lol: Just worked with Thor to bring it home in AoU. Cap wants to talk about sacrifices yet he is nowhere to be found when one needs to be made :smh:

im 2, 3, cap 1 were bunz. dont even own them. they dont exist in my collection.

:lol: How the hell would I know that? it was just jokes and banter like everything else. Wish you nothing but the best in your struggles and hope you overcome, i'm an advocate of that. I say all that to say IM3 is still a **** movie b.

Cap 1 is one of the better origin stories.

Last edited:
Was going to say the same thing. U connecting to it doesn't make it less trash
This cap disrespect is getting out of hand. May can't come soon enough

IM3 was still trash though. That's not even after the travesty that was Mandarin, who is the most important villain to Iron Man and his primary nemesis. They really just made him a method actor with substance abuse issues.

Imagine if Darth Vader wasn't a Sith Lord and was just an actor with substance abuse problems, while the real villain was some emotionally weak dude with a chip on his shoulder because Luke didn't high five him or something. Or if Lord Voldemort wasn't a real sorcerer and was just an actor with substance abuse problems, while the real villain was some emotionally weak dude with a chip on his shoulder because Harry beat him in a game of quidditch. People would RIOT, but Mandarin is far less known than those guys.

That entire end battle was negated in 5 seconds when Pepper puts on the arm of a suit and one shot blasts this guy Tony sent his entire arsenal after. There were so many WTF moments throughout the film where problems could of been easily avoided. Why is Tony giving people directions on where to blow him up? He couldn't of called on the House Party Protocol when he was getting hit by helicopter missiles?

The villain was bad. The straight-to-TV Disney channel movie humor with the kid was bad. You can show Tony is skilled and resourceful without the suit, but have him eventually pilot one, because it's an Iron Man movie still. Not Tony Stark 3.

Wasn't it cap who gave the order to close the portal at the end of avengers after tony saved all of them?

Like tony literally just made it back through

Cap 1 is one of the better origin stories.

One of the better origin movies huh?

It's not better than Ant man, Iron Man or GOTG. I'll take Thor 1 and TIH over Cap 1.

Cap 1 is trash. It was a movie that was rushed being put together to squeeze ahead of Avengers which is why there was so much of Avengers already available for the end credits

IM3 was still trash though. That's not even after the travesty that was Mandarin, who is the most important villain to Iron Man and his primary nemesis. They really just made him a method actor with substance abuse issues.

Imagine if Darth Vader wasn't a Sith Lord and was just an actor with substance abuse problems, while the real villain was some emotionally weak dude with a chip on his shoulder because Luke didn't high five him or something. Or if Lord Voldemort wasn't a real sorcerer and was just an actor with substance abuse problems, while the real villain was some emotionally weak dude with a chip on his shoulder because Harry beat him in a game of quidditch. People would RIOT, but Mandarin is far less known than those guys.

That entire end battle was negated in 5 seconds when Pepper puts on the arm of a suit and one shot blasts this guy Tony sent his entire arsenal after. There were so many WTF moments throughout the film where problems could of been easily avoided. Why is Tony giving people directions on where to blow him up? He couldn't of called on the House Party Protocol when he was getting hit by helicopter missiles?

The villain was bad. The straight-to-TV Disney channel movie humor with the kid was bad. You can show Tony is skilled and resourceful without the suit, but have him eventually pilot one, because it's an Iron Man movie still. Not Tony Stark 3.

I can completely understand how you feel about Mandarin but I don't see what's so shocking since besides Loki, all the MCU villians have been ***. Being real, even if they did an actual Mandarin in IM3, odds are people still wouldn't have liked it. Also, in the One shot they make it clear that there's an actual Mandarin out there

tumblr_m3xycuqDd11qdysako3_r2_500.gif

Last edited:
And one of the Russo brothers' favorite characters is.... Can you guess? *cue drum roll*

"He was my favourite character growing up," Joe Russo said. "I still have my collection of comics in my closet so it was a dream come true for us to be able to have Spidey in the movie and interpret him as a character."

Means they're not going to do that character injustice :pimp:

Last edited:
Was going to say the same thing. U connecting to it doesn't make it less trash

I'm definitely not saying that just because I connected to it should sway people's opinions. I'm just saying the movie is broader than what you may see or understand

For what Thor lacked in story, they made up for in the visual effects which were far above and beyond Cap 1. The Incredible Hulk wasn't bad. Edward Norton the best Banner still

It seems to get the least amount of love, but The Incredible Hulk is one of my favorite MCU films. It's a shame they recast Ed Norton. Ruffalo isn't bad, but he's not great either.

Back
Top Bottom