WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Sig check.
nerd.gif
cant cosign with the other half..

batman must be doing this out of jealousy.. really curious to see how they make sense of it.. gotta be more than supes has the potential to do some bad stuff, so I gotta check him

or him blaming supes for the damage that was done by zod and co, who were trying to take over the world.. and supes was the only one who could stop them

so steve has given us the best MCU movie to date while trying to convince nick fury not to rebuild shield which resulted in more seasons of a garbage tv show? 
nerd.gif

all while he's about to bless us with another great movie while tony is coming off back to back trash movies? 
nerd.gif

seems like Cap knows how to keep the fans happy and entertained 
nerd.gif

Civil War's about to be great because of the effort put in by multiple other characters, not Steve Rogers :lol: Just like Avengers wasn't great because of Steve Rogers. He has a role to play, but let's not act like Captain America is the reason the MCU is a success :rofl:

Last edited:
"I had a date"

"even when I had nothing, I had bucky"

Steve Rogers: When I went under, the world was at war. I wake up, they say we won. They didn't say what we lost.

Nick Fury: We've made some mistakes along the way. Some, very recently.

Steve Rogers: Are you here with a mission, sir?

Nick Fury: I am.

Steve Rogers: Trying to get me back in the world?

example of brain vs brawn:

Steve Rogers: I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you.

Tony Stark: I think I would just cut the wire.

Civil War's about to be great because of the effort put in by multiple other characters, not Steve Rogers
laugh.gif
Just like Avengers wasn't great because of Steve Rogers
cap is all about teamwork and winning together

he's happy to let his friends shine 
pimp.gif

its still his name on the title of the movie though 
pimp.gif

Civil War's about to be great because of the effort put in by multiple other characters, not Steve Rogers :lol: Just like Avengers wasn't great because of Steve Rogers

he's happy to let his friends shine :pimp:

its still his name on the title of the movie though :pimp:

No one said his name wasn't in the title though :lol: Doesn't change the fact the film won't be amazing because of him.

Last edited:

so steve has given us the best MCU movie to date while trying to convince nick fury not to rebuild shield which resulted in more seasons of a garbage tv show? 
nerd.gif

all while he's about to bless us with another great movie while tony is coming off back to back trash movies? 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
MCU exists because of IM1

Civil War's about to be great because of the effort put in by multiple other characters, not Steve Rogers
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
No one said his name wasn't in the title though
laugh.gif
Doesn't change the fact the film won't be amazing because of him.
why is that an issue? 

just sounds like a bunch of excuses when at the end of the day two captain america movies are about to be at the top of the marvel movie list

maybe if these writers stopped focusing on tony's emotional problems and brought more characters into the story his movies wouldnt be so awful 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
who on cap's side would have taken that nuke through the portal in avengers?

Civil War's about to be great because of the effort put in by multiple other characters, not Steve Rogers :lol: Just like Avengers wasn't great because of Steve Rogers

he's happy to let his friends shine :pimp:

its still his name on the title of the movie though :pimp:

No one said his name wasn't in the title though :lol: Doesn't change the fact the film won't be amazing because of him.
why is that an issue? 

just sounds like a bunch of excuses when at the end of the day two captain america movies are about to be at the top of the marvel movie list

maybe if these writers stopped focusing on tony's emotional problems and brought more characters into the story his movies wouldnt be so awful 

It's an issue because you mentioned that "Steve" has given us the best MCU movie to date, when he hasn't :lol: Wanna talk about teamwork and then act like the success of everything is solely due to him :rofl: Neither First Avenger or Winter Soldier are amazing because of Steve Rogers.

Last edited:

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

i keep seeing quotes from avengers 1 and iron man 1

yall keep saying steve lives in the past but you guys love living in the past. living in a world before captain america is running the marvel movie game

its 2016 b, its time for Captain America: Civil War 

Iron Man is co-headlining Cap's own movie though. It might as well be called Iron Man vs. Captain America: Civil War.

EDIT: It should actually be called Iron Man, War Machine, The Vision, Black Panther, Black Widow, and Spider-Man vs. Captain America, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man, and Hawkeye: Civil War.

:lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
yall keep saying steve lives in the past but you guys love living in the past. living in a world before captain america is running the marvel movie game

This world you speak of doesn't exist :lol:

Gonna have damn near every other Avenger about to appear in a movie and then try to say Cap's making it successful :lol: **** outta here.

Last edited:
so steve has given us the best MCU movie to date while trying to convince nick fury not to rebuild shield which resulted in more seasons of a garbage tv show? :nerd:

all while he's about to bless us with another great movie while tony is coming off back to back trash movies? :nerd:

seems like Cap knows how to keep the fans happy and entertained :nerd:
Confused.

Cap didn't make TWS great and isn't going to make Civil War great. The Russo bros, Winter Soldier, the plot, and the needed addition of other Avengers in the movie made/is going to make those movies great.

C'mon now :lol:

Last edited:

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

i keep seeing quotes from avengers 1 and iron man 1

"I had a date"

and

"even when I had nothing, I had bucky"

tony aint in none of those movies

Ending of First Avenger, all of Winter Soldier, Avengers, AoU, Steve literally has some kind of issue with his past in every film he's appeared in :lol: Don't give me that **** that he's not torn up over what happened to him. Gets to the point that by the end of AoU he's decided he just plain can't live a normal life and that there's no end to whatever war he's fighting. That **** isn't mentally healthy :smh:

Thor and Hulk are low key hilarious together in Avengers Assemble. However, I will not miss either of them in this movie.

Yes, yes they are. I'm glad they're not going to be in this film though. Let Thor take care of his business in Ragnarok.

Hulk needs to get the talking already so they can play up this brotherhood/rivalry.

M Mark Antony I've actually thought about that before, Hulk talking more. Not sure how people would take it, since he typically doesn't speak in full sentences like that. The potential is definitely there though and we saw a bit of the rivalry between the two in the first Avengers film. People around me were cracking up when Hulk punched Thor after they took down that alien :lol:

iron man fans wild upset that their boy is washed :lol:

civil war is tony's kobe retirement tour 

Cap's been washed in both his films though :rofl: Ends both of them falling into some body of water and getting plucked out by somebody else.

Last edited:
Fax: Iron Man 2 and 3 both sucked ***

Fax: Iron man went from blowing up all his suits to fighting a problem HE created within a year span

How could you view this man as your hero?

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom