WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

We talk about rumors all the damn time

It's a CBM movie thread..

That's like saying don't talk rumors in a sports thread

Oh aight next time I'll make sure to give a snippet of text with no source or link posted in a spoiler by Lamekilla its proper due :lol:
We all (most of us) know about the rumor lame is referring to. It was posted in the DC thread. Why don't you?

Acting like it's something we just made up or the only source is lame and we're actually taking it seriously :lol:

Last edited:
I don't believe that for one second. I take that the same way someone "leaked" the Civil War ending. Its just fan fiction that gets pass around like fact.

RUMOR: Is A New ULTIMATE ALLIANCE Game In Development?

According to the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Marvel has recently registered or renewed several trademarks related to the Ultimate Alliance IP. While some may speculate this is related to the recent release of the remaster of the first two games for current-gen platforms last year, several of the trademarks have had activity as recently as earlier this month. In addition, in an interview with Marvel.com announcing the release, executive producer Mike Jones teased the possibility of a future installment being in the works. As to whether or not this speculation is true, it seems fans may have until E3 later this summer to see if a third installment, or possibly a reboot, is on the horizon for the long-dormant video game franchise.

Entertainment Weekly has revealed the release date, first images, and poster for Marvel Television's short series Ant-Man. Announced sometime last year, Marvel's Ant-Man will be a short series in the vein of Disney XD's Rocket and Groot. The series is scheduled to premiere on June 10th and 11th on Disney XD and will have it's hero, Scott Lang, voiced by Josh Keaton. EW goes on to reveal that the series will see Scott working with The Wasp and Hank Pym, the original Ant-Man as well as taking some time to be with his daughter, Cassie. The series episode titles have been revealed as well which include "Science Fair", "Alien Invasion", "Soup Time", "Exterminator", "Proton Cube", and "Not a Date."

View media item 2442801View media item 2442802View media item 2442803

Last edited:
Looks like a girl antman :lol:

Looked better on the end scene credits.

Also crazy that marvel has Evangeline. They have so much damn talent.

Last edited:
to be fair I think she just lifted the first concept art she found or whatever Marvel allowed her to post :lol:

her suit might not look the same in the film

It'd be really disappointing if her costume is not the one in the end credits scene. She has nice arms. She needs to show it.

I think it was confirmed a while ago that Ant-Man and Wasp weren't going to be in IW and they're saving Wasp's introduction for Ant-Man 2.

Back
Top Bottom