WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Robots can be great. Shape shifters, like I said, too op. Put a limit on how many times they can shape shift in a given period, how long they can stay as another person, make them have to be in range of the person they're mimicking in order to keep shape, or something. They have to be depowered a bit to interest me.

In the x men universe, they're not op at all because of all the psychics.

In the mcu, Someone like Scarlet Witch or Spidey (his Spidey sense) would be great counters to shifters

Sentient robots specifically or any robot sympathizers.

I don't see shapeshifting as OP depending on what kind we're talking about. The usual kind is just like the ultimate infiltration/espionage ability. That's cool.

There's op stuff like changing in to anything or parts of the body can turn on to powerful weapons, etc.

I feel comics or just sci-fi/fiction in general missed out on a superhero whose primary ability is shapeshifting as in looking like any person at the drop of a hat.

Last edited:
SpiderManHomecoming_Trixter_ITW_07.jpg

There's such a horror element to Darkman I'm not fond of but yeah kinda but in one vein he's riffing off of the The Shadow and those sort of human vigilante superheroes that had all the best skills and talents.

More master of disguise than shapeshifter.
I ask again, why didn't Tony send him this at the end lol
Peter turned it down.

That's the join the Avengers Spidey suit.

Damn I'm just finding out Captain Marvel will take place in the early 90's and was in space the past 20yrs.

I don't like that, at all

There's such a horror element to Darkman I'm not fond of but yeah kinda but in one vein he's riffing off of the The Shadow and those sort of human vigilante superheroes that had all the best skills and talents.

More master of disguise than shapeshifter.

Peter turned it down.

That's the join the Avengers Spidey suit.

He ain't refuse the suit lol

He refused "joining the Avengers" and moving upstate in favor of being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

If Tony was going to send him ANYTHING, why not the most up to date version :lol:

I would have been tight

Will we ever get to a point where Spidey has a non-AI-driven suit in the MCU? I get the inspiration from the Civil War comic with Tony outfitting him and I know Pete (and Otto) has made various tech-based improvements to his suit over the years, but something about the basic spandex is just right.

Will we ever get to a point where Spidey has a non-AI-driven suit in the MCU? I get the inspiration from the Civil War comic with Tony outfitting him and I know Pete (and Otto) has made various tech-based improvements to his suit over the years, but something about the basic spandex is just right.

like this?

e1nftuz7dk9xuyclguul.jpg

He ain't refuse the suit lol

He refused "joining the Avengers" and moving upstate in favor of being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

If Tony was going to send him ANYTHING, why not the most up to date version :lol:

I would have been tight

If that were the case he could have easily just taken the suit or asked for it before he left. The suit represented the invitation to join the Avengers. Turning down the invitation meant turning down the suit. Tony sending him the original suit then represents his decision to remain the "friendly, neighborhood Spider-Man" instead of the dude fighting alongside the Avengers in the big leagues.

Back
Top Bottom