WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The main Wolverine is Logan's female clone/daughter.

Old Man Logan is from a dystopian future where the villains won and he killed all of the X-Men. He some time traveled or went to a different universe via Secret War.

The current Thor is Jane Foster. Thor became unworthy due to what Nick Fury said to Thor ("Gor was right" referencing the God of Thunder comic). Jane then picked up the hammer.
what he say to exactly to thor

what he say to exactly to thor
ntw8a.png

Image-25-600x784.jpg

Makes even more sense if you read Thor: God of Thunder.

The majority of the posters here are in America so none of us are seeing it early :lol: don’t gotta worry about pre-US release spoilers

Times like these I miss living in Asia, watching movies two weeks early :lol:

How come it's done that way?

I read an article from years ago saying majority of bootlegged movies came from SE Asia. So now movies are shown first in the eastern part of the world.

From experience, I've seen DVD copies sold in the streets of movies which premiered the same day. Now it's all online. I'm from Manila btw.

Obediah is to Starks Industries as Harvey Weinstein is to The Weinstein Company. I felt real uncomfortable seeing him facetime Tony laid out on his bed shirtless. He definitely had a couple HR complaints filed against him #MarvelMarathon

Cap cannot die, I can see Tony going but not the heart ❤️

Wasn't there speculation that Winter Solider takes up the shield and becomes the new Captain America? He was last seen in Wakanda (Civil War) and obviously in the new trailer. I imagine he shows up in Black Panther and might have a significant role where he shows growth and potential to set him up as the next Cap.

Obediah is to Starks Industries as Harvey Weinstein is to The Weinstein Company. I felt real uncomfortable seeing him facetime Tony laid out on his bed shirtless. He definitely had a couple HR complaints filed against him #MarvelMarathon

I wasn't sure we were allowed to start talking about the #MarvelMarathon but I saw IM1 yesterday. I think the movie was definitely before its time in 2008 (shoutout to poor MySpace!)

RDJ is still too hawt as Iron Man. He's definitely one of my fave MCU characters (at least, the movie depiction).

For a super genius, Tony sure was fearless. He hoped in that suit and immediately tried to fly to the moon. Didn't even panic when he was free falling :lol:

Phil Coulson looked so swaggerless with his 3 button baggy suit :lol:

Terrace Howard & Robert Downey chemistry together was so natural. Don Cheadle portrayal comes across so stiff and rigid

You can see the seeds being planted for Tony's beliefs in Sokovian Accords. He was struggling with the idea of accountability since seeing what his weapons have done while Captain Nazi was still sleeping in ice

Amazing seeing the paralysis technology used by Obediah in 2008 playing a role in the season premiere of Agents of Shield in 2017

Tony had the best girlfriend out of the OG Avengers

I AM IRON MAN! #MarvelMarathon

8/8

I completely forgot about the sokovia accords

Homecoming makes no mention of it

Neither does Ragnarok, for obvious reasons

Hopefully there is a scene in IW where someone points out how trash the accords is to Tony or General Ross in the face of an alien invasion. No time for red tape when a mad titan wants some stones

I hope General Ross is in the movie just to see Thanos kill him lol

Tony has the best girlfriend of the og avengers

On this, we'll agree

Last edited:
To me that's what it has always been about. Buying that **** back.

None of that bull **** make a deal. Fox overall has just been a more questionable position than Sony has though. So they can't even bend the knee. This is a straight up conquest.

Get down or lay down #MouseGang

Funny how as marvel fans, we only care about the deal as far as expanding the mcu, but the scope of the deal goes far beyond that, and could affect companies' attempt to retool in a changing landscape where ppl are watching TV less and streaming more

It's interesting how there are new buyers that have joined the fray, but I'm not particularly worried. I don't think Fox is allowed to sell their marvel property to anyone else

Just left Thor: Ragnarok. Loved it. My wife who's really not into comics or comic book movies loved it. Watching her face during some scenes and she was amazed.

She even wants to do the MCU rewatch now.

7.2/8

I had fun. Hela was boss. Valkyrie was fun. (loved her first scene). The Hulk/Thor fight.

"What are you the "God of" again?"

For a super genius, Tony sure was fearless. He hoped in that suit and immediately tried to fly to the moon. Didn't even panic when he was free falling :lol:

Phil Coulson looked so swaggerless with his 3 button baggy suit :lol:

Terrace Howard & Robert Downey chemistry together was so natural. Don Cheadle portrayal comes across so stiff and rigid

You can see the seeds being planted for Tony's beliefs in Sokovian Accords. He was struggling with the idea of accountability since seeing what his weapons have done while Captain Nazi was still sleeping in ice

Amazing seeing the paralysis technology used by Obediah in 2008 playing a role in the season premiere of Agents of Shield in 2017

Tony had the best girlfriend out of the OG Avengers

I AM IRON MAN! #MarvelMarathon

8/8
Get a life bruh

Funny how as marvel fans, we only care about the deal as far as expanding the mcu, but the scope of the deal goes far beyond that, and could affect companies' attempt to retool in a changing landscape where ppl are watching TV less and streaming more

It's interesting how there are new buyers that have joined the fray, but I'm not particularly worried. I don't think Fox is allowed to sell their marvel property to anyone else
Whoever Fox sells to Marvel automatically gets back all of the movie rights. That's how it is regardless. Also all of the FoX-Men tv shows and any in preproduction would be in jeopardy. It may even put in to jeopardy that trash DC show Gotham. WB might just pull it.

As far as larger scope, and streaming services particukarly, Disney would then get Fox entertainments entire library. All most likely available on that streaming sevice they're making.

Disney also gets those Star Wars prequel rights back.

Pretty much imagine any movie studio and tv channel under 21st century Fox now being owned by Disney.

Disney was looking in to making and/or acquiring a cable network. This way they may just get FX. Maybe even what of share Fox owned in Hulu.

Yea a fox/disney merger is going to affect hulu, Netflix, marvel, star wars and more simultaneously. It's going to be interesting.

Lots of people outside of Marvel are watching what goes down closely

I'm just hoping that we the consumer are going to see nothing but positives.

I got hulu, Netflix, Amazon and vudu already. Not really keen on a 5th app

Back
Top Bottom